-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, ooh, that sounds good
do you have any advice on how to get a story flowing? my MC is about to go join this rebellion, but I can’t seem to figure out how he should get there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Oh, that makes sense. 🙂
My story is about a girl singer in the 50s who believes that because of the bad reputation attached to those of her occupation no one will ever want to associate with her or care about her.
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@lady-iliara BRAVA! 😀
Wait… I’m the only one you tagged who isn’t Aethasian… 0.0 (Not that there’s anything wrong with that 😉 )
Now, tag someone else and give them a topic 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, usually the first thing people think of when they hear fantasy is mythical creatures. But this has only humans. so to try and clear up that thought ahead of time I have dubbed it the kinda sorta fantasy novel.
whats your short story about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@emerald-flyer I completely forgot to answer you! 😮 Yes. That would actually be a very interesting (and freaky) way to learn new languages.
Why don’t you check out Adora’s freewrite of that prompt? It’s really cool, and kind of mentions the same type of idea as you had. 🙂  (The link’s in one of the above posts.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia A “kinda sorta fantasy” book? Hmm. 😀
I’m popping back and forth between trying to design a website and trying to write a short story. (Both of which have been partly finished for way too long. 🙂 )
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m trying to finish up chapter 3, and hopefully 4, of my kinda sorta fantasy book.
what are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Yes I am! 😀
Hello! What are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice, I’m here for a bit…and you’re gone
@rochellaine, you still here?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Wow. That is an exceedingly intriguing first bit, and would make an amazing story 😛 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ye maun, but then agin, ye maun not. I’ll dae my best ta be back by the nicht.
😀
Tag me and see!
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I LOVE this idea!! *waits patiently for someone to give me a picture*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *blushes* Thanks! I try not to be a pessimist, so…*drumroll* MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 😀
Tagging @allison-grace for being such a Star Wars Rebels nerd that I can geek out with! Thanks!
@jenwriter17 It’s fine. I take even longer sometimes! Homework….*shivers* *growls at the thought of homework* ;D
Life does that a lot…. 😀 Thanks…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I did one of the Story Tags, but unfortunately I have to go again, I’ll be back around 4 though, my usual time. So I might see you then?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay….I think this is #3 of story #1, so…
Well, thought Victor, frowning at his flashing rainbow hand. This is a setback. Maybe it explains why no one ever comes into the Pathless Forest and comes out again. He looked again at his rainbow hand, and then noticed with a mild curiosity that it had begun to creep up his arm. This concerned him s…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m around, and I’m also…kind of writing. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @Audrey-Caylin @alia
Hey, anyone around? I’m…kind of writing.
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 hi! I was wondering; would it be okay with you if I copy/paste your fantasy story into a Word document so I can print it off? That way I can take it places with and I’d get the reading done faster. Also, there might be an option to enable printing in the google doc. I’d delete the document after I print it. If you’re not…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer (as opposed to KeePer) when you ask your sibling, “Have you seen my stick-KeePer mural?” And they have no clue what you’re talking about. And then you say, “Let me reword that: Have you seen my stick-Kapeefer mural?” And they know what it is. XD
(I love that word so much……)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yeah, and it’s dystopian. really nicely done.
- Load More

@jenwriter17 That would be fine, but it would probably be easier to enable printing. I can do that now, if you like! Thanks for reading! 😀
@jenwriter17 Aaaannnndddd…done. I have allowed print access! 😀 Thanks again! 😀
@warrenluther04 oh, okay awesome! thanks! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thank you for reading! 😀
@warrenluther04 just lettin’ you know I finished reading your story, left comments in the doc. It’s been a while since I read fantasy; I really enjoyed it! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thanks so much! 😀 Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂
@jenwriter17 I updated the Trials. Thanks for your help! 😀 🙂