-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XD I’m glad. It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yankee/Zulu readers? Who came up with those names?!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Definitely. When I tried to explain to my mom what Writers’ Corner was for she looked at me strangely and said something like “And you actually get work done like that?” 😀 😀
Okay, you asked for it… West Side Story is an updated take on Romeo and Juliet. It was a pioneer in musical style and some of the songs are quite a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal My sincerest apologies. *bows*
@catwing XD Describe Kingdom Pen in three words: Loki GIF Wars.
-
Skredder replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I remember that Gif War. *watches rerun* Yeah, I just sat in a corner laughing the whole time. 😀
@rochellaine like what? Doesn’t write fantasy? Finding Secrets is Fantasy. Firebird is kinda of fantasy because I made up the island and the culture.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice After Charlie readers are the delta readers, then the echo readers, then the foxtrot readers, and so forth. 😛 Although, I hope I don’t have to do that many edits.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You’re probably the only person/dragon I have ever heard refer to Charlie/gamma readers. Will we next have Echo readers? Will we ever get all the way through to Yankee/Zulu readers?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 Didn’t realize it was that famous. Yep, that one. Sector One.
(And you know, if you wanted to charlie/gamma-read it after I finish this round of edits, I will be must obliged. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, we’re just throwing musicals at each other.
This is why the Writer’s Corner is bad for productivity.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Or are we just throwing musicals at each other? 😀
Well, sort of. I’m in the process of creating a website, but since the website is for my books, I count that I can be on Writers’ Corner with it. 🙂
Are you editing your famous book that it seems everyone is beta-reading but me?
@jenwriter17 Okay, bye! See you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That counts. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m sort of writing. Well, I’m doing some worldbuilding at the moment.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
After @clairec and I had that discussion I got a paperback of A Little Bush Maid out of the library and am planning to read it again (but I’m super busy at the moment with other things, so I still haven’t started it).
I will do a post one day…One day…
And I’m the other way around! As a general rule, I don’t like older musicals,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Are either of you writing?
@jenwriter17 Coolio. 🙂 Go on your journey, Hobbit. An Unexpected One.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ah, I knew the madder as the mad hatter Catwing could turn this crazy story into something even crazier!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m central standard time
@rochellaine aw, you hate beginnings? Once I figure out what the opening scene is, I enjoy it 🙂
well, sorry y’all, unexpected interruptions, gotta go for now. i’m not sure if i’ll be on writing more later or not, but I will tomorrow. bye! <3 <3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
On second thought compared to the other posts it isn’t too long. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *squeals in return*!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 XD I know the feeling.
I’m Eastern Standard. (That’s what it’s called, right? 😛 ) You?
- Load More

