-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Goodbye, see you tomorrow!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s a very sound argument *nods wisely*
Also, thank you, I am irrevocably in love with Brigadoon and I’ve just been watching snippets from the Goodman Theatre version and my word it’s amazing! And the dancing….I now have a future in musical theatre.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Well, at this point, I have distracted myself reading blogs and The Aetherlight forums. And I’ve hit a brick wall on the KPA, so I think I’ll take a break for tonight.
See you later! Nice talking/arguing/bickering/whatever we were doing…! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, I’m so sorry! We went through a similar situation with my grandmother two years ago, so I definitely know what it feels like. I’ll be praying for you and your family!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and by the way, @dekreel and @seekjustice I’m back! 😀 (But I think you figured that out already.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *goes and writes eight new words* ta-da! 😀
@seekjustice I have an argument for that. This is a writers’ corner, not a writing corner. So, since we’re all writers, it doesn’t really matter whether we’re writing or not. We can still hang out here.
Don’t you like that argument?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh dear. 🙁 Praying for your family!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hehe, that happens to me all the time. So far I have only written… six new words XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, see you, for now.
You know the great irony, since I signed into the writers corner I have literally not written a word.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm, that’s interesting! I can drink A2 milk (which I think is what you’re talking about the different proteins) even though it still has some lactose, I just can’t drink a lot.
I think I have heard of the goat/cow milk, but I’d never heard of the duck/chicken eggs.
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Praying. That’s scary.
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice If I remember properly, some people are allergic to the protein strand in cows milk which is different from that of other milk producing animals. There is a species of cow that has a different type of protein strand that is easier for people to digest that are allergic to cows milk. My mother and sister have a mild case of this.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I just looked it up, and it says 1997-2007. 🙂
@seekjustice That’s fine, because now instead of Dekreel disappearing I’m going to disappear!
For only about fifteen minutes, though, hopefully!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have a prayer request.
My step-mom’s father had a stroke yesterday and the doctor’s removed a blood clot from his brain. He is still unresponsive. It’s all a waiting game right now, but it doesn’t look good. Even if he does wake up, too much damage had been done to the section of the brain that controls reasoning and cognitive function. My…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice No idea. But apparently a lot of people who are allergic to cow’s milk can eat/drink goat’s milk without any problems. Same thing with eggs. Two of my sisters are allergic to chicken eggs, but they eat duck eggs instead. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Of course 😀 Well, I haven’t actually seen it, but I love the music and I can dance the Scottish version of Riverdance, which is quite different, but same music.
No…I can’t really see the connection. But oh well.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine THAT’S pretty cool. So it was in the 1990s?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It’s a realistic sci-fi tv show. The premise is that the pyramids are actually ancient alien landing pads, and there are stargates which are like wormholes to other planets. They look like this:

The US finds the one on Earth, and creates a special forces unit to travel to other planets and explore them, and meet aliens, and find o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmph.
No, it’s actually been awhile since I’ve watched Star Trek, so I haven’t seen any new ones
What is Stargate SG-1?
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I loved it! I thought it was perfect! 🙂
- Load More
