-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@introvert_girl Can i just hop in? 🙂
I’ll tag @kaya-young (sorry if you’ve already been tagged)
Would your current WIPs MC rather fight one horse-sized duck, or fight ten duck size horses? (very deep philosophical question here 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @notawriter @jane-maree @skredder @seekjustice @ariella-newheart @everyone
I read chapter 5 and 6……..
I wonder why Esther waited to tell the king her request until he and Haman were at her feast (and why she didn’t tell him the first time). I think maybe she was either nervous about it, or she was trying to please…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder oh, I just got on and read your post. I’m so sorry to hear that! I’ll be praying for your family too *hugs you*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes. *sighs* It’s like, “Darcy, just tell me your plans! Otherwise I’ll have to write another story.” And she just looks at me and shrugs with indifference.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Dug from Up…he’s the bouncy dog, right? I guess you could make me like him, too…both he and Toothless work. Both of them are like my dog, and in turn like me!
Star Wars and Harry Potter, a bit of Marvel and DC as well. 🙂 I can’t think of anything else off of the top of my head….
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hah, yep. My characters are like that, too. As far as I’m concerned, they’re solving a riddle. And they are eventually going to end up in a chasm. But between point A and point B… nothing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…
I see red. Literally.  Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing m…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel IÂ think Darcy has personality… The main issue is she’s not telling me her plans. I know she has her heart set on vengeance against the people who ruined her life 18 years ago, but she’s keeping secret how she’ll go about said vengeance. All I really know about these secret plans is that she desires to make her enemies suffer in the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @dekreel
Ohh, this is getting intense! I’m not going to copy and paste the first part of the story for the next portion, if that’s okay. It’ll just get too long. 🙂
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wounds, but then the pain comes agai…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Ugh, yeah my characters are like that, too. I’m not sure if they even have a personality. *bangs head on table*
X’D X’D Wow, that is funny! And true!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, I ended up being busier yesterday than I thought I would be. I’m also going to disappear for today and tomorrow. Enjoy your writing!
I’ll just tag a few others too
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper @catwing See you soonish 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Actually you remind me more of Dug from Up. I guess that makes sense XD
What things do you geek over? I know you love Star Wars and… maybe Harry Potter. Anything else?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh… Pizza. Yummy! 🙂 Have fun!
@dekreel Hi! Yeah, I haven’t been stalking – I mean, hanging around – the Writers Corner very much lately, and neither have I been doing much writing. Unfortunately. I have characters who don’t wish to cooperate, though I have been discovering new ways to take my WIP.
Lol. Funny how we writers…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okay. That makes sense!
Thanks. I was trying to think up the best way to describe my personality, and here’s what I came up with. I am optimistic, extroverted, and geek (nerdy, same thing). 😀 Basically, I’m Toothless as a golden retriever! *wags tail* 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorryyyy…
Anyway, see ya! 😉
@jenwriter17Â That’s fine. Hopefully I’ll be there. Depends…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hi!! Long time no see 😉
Of course I don’t mind. 🙂 Yeah, I’m… doing the same thing basically XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel ACK I WISH I COULD JOIN YOU ALL RIGHT NOOOOOOW! I’m replacing my guitar string sand I have a few other things to do, but I think I can be on later today. will any of you be on like evening/late evening?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *cringes* No offense. I’ve just been crazy busy lately. Just got back to normal, so yeah…
Ouch.@jessi-rae By all means, join! But… I actually have to call it quits now. I have pizza to make.
And I wrote 700. Adios! And good luck!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @dekreel Mind if I join you for a bit? I’m trying to do some writing now. Though, when I say “writing” I really mean I’m
procrastinatingthinking about how to approach this story… -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper o.o You actually forgot about it?
… I’m sure whether that’s a higher level or a lower one
XD
(Please do not take offense…)
- Load More
