-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd You’re welcome! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!! Glad you’re here! 😀
If you wish to know, the emojis I have discovered so far are ‘:-)’ ‘:-(‘ ‘;-)’ ‘:-D’ ‘8-)’ But perhaps there are more. 😉
What is your favorite book? What do you like to paint? Do you like music?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal What the heck?!?! How did you…how did you come up with that? This is now a story that I would be standing in the aisle of the bookstore reading because I couldn’t put it down when I started skimming it. Wow! Just Wow!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve gotta start this back up, you guys. (Ignoring the fact that no one tagged me. Because I like breaking rules. Mwahahahaha.)
Ahem. This one’s for @rochellaine (if you want it). 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ooh! Me likey. 🙂 🙂
*can’t think of anything to write* I’ll let someone else…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hiiii!!!!! Welcome to the bestisisistiest place on the internet! I also love to write, paint, read, and eat chocolate. 😉 Awww, what breed is your puppy??
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes! This is awesome! 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, wait how did I do that emoji? Wait a minute… :0 🙂 😉 :,(
-
filewriter@base13x started the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! I have wanted to join Kingdom Pen for a long time, and now I finally have. It might take me a while to figure out how things work around here, and I am kind of a shy person, but I can’t wait to start getting to know you all.
I guess I should tell you some things about me.
I am fourteen.
I love:
Writing (of…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm, Casse would rather go back in time to one spot, as long as she could pick the spot. Dagny would go back in time to one spot. She doesn’t really care what spot, as she doesn’t know any.
@daughteroftheking Casse and Dagny would both rather keep their memories. The good ones they have are two few as it is.
Would your character rather get…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think its up to us to continue the story around their conversation. so sad that the mighty (and not so mighty) people of Pen can’t stay focused for one thread…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh! I love her! Thank you. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Well, here’s Jaclyn. Not nearly as cool as Gabby’s but…

-
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking, Delmira would rather have the superpowers.
-
Alia replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I can’t believe I haven’t found this before…
…during the reign of King West and Queen Alia.”
I’m in a story???
@dekreel, don’t go giving away my secret side job…
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing
you know you’re a KeePer when…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@joisebeth In case you haven’t been keeping up, I have been posting installments of a story about us crazy Kapeefers. As well as continuing to write it, I am expanding my character list so I can have more people in the future. So, if you’d like to be in the story, feel free to describe yourself! What do you want my portrayal of you to look like? 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine This is cracking me up… 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel If you want to you’re welcome to, but you don’t have to anymore! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you used to have zero interest in raspberries, and now you want to try them
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Thank you! That makes sense. I have realized a few times recently that I don’t know much about imagery, so I guess I’ll have to work on that.
- Load More
