-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh, here is the link to the Compendium! 😉
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, 😁. I looked it up in the dictionary. OK, I’ll go over there, thanks.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Haha! It’s not a word I use either, but that’s what Ben P. decided to call it, so I’ve got to call it that.
I just typed it all up in Bekreations’ introduction topic, so rather than explain it all again I’m going to be lazy and send you over there. Is that okay with you? 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, no. What is the Compendium of Kapeefer Literature??? I actually don’t even know what compendium means.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Forgive me for doing this, but I did warn you! 😀 …Have you decided yet whether you’d actually use that plot?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*whispers* (next to the next part, that is! Mwehehehhh…)
@dekreel *whispers* (well, as much as a dog can whisper 😀 ) Ooh I can’t wait! 😀 😀 😀 😀 *tail wags and knocks stuff around*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Funny new signature you’ve got there! 😀
Sure! kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com We have all from time to time written short stories, poems, comics…(actually I’m the only one with a comic, so far 🙂 ) based on Kingdom Pen and Kapeeferisms. And I just made a new word. Kapeeferisms. I like it! 😀
Well, anyway, a couple of week…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel No problem!
*squirrel dashes up a tree* *stares after squirrel* *whines and scratches tree*
@mnvalentine Don’t worry, you’re safe! 🙂
Fun fact: Cats have slightly better hearing than dogs. But I think that dogs have slightly better noses.
@catwing This is true: cats have better hearing but dogs have better noses. 🙂 (But I’m biased…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Has anyone showed you to the Compendium of Kapeefer Literature yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Has anyone showed you to the compendium of Kapeefer Literature yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking CONGRATULATIONS!!! 😀 *hands you a pitcher of raspberry flavored puppy milk* Here. If you make this into ice cream, I’ll eat it with you to celebrate.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey everyone! I’m working on…something… 🙂
@seekjustice @dekreel @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @catwing
PLEASE! Someone join me!!!
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking, yes, Sam is the best. ☺ My username does have a story behind it. 😁 Thanks for asking. It has to do with the book that I am writing. Well, actually it is a four book series. Anyways, the name of my book is Classified: A Hostanica File. The other three are also Hostanica files. Base 13x is the place where they train. So, I t…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations, true. I guess you can. My favorite kind of chocolate would probably have be dark, but it’s hard to decided.
Wow, @rochellaine, that just made my day. It looks beautiful and delicious. *sniff* Beautiful, just beautiful.😋😁
-
Skredder replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you kill a character and your family gets mad at you and you say, “It’s not my fault they were executed…despite me being the one who wrote it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @daughteroftheking I’ve got to go now. Goodbye, and happy writing if you’re still here!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine The people definitely seemed to like Mordecai better than Haman. We know for a fact that at least one of the Chamberlains knew of what was happening to the Jews. It would make sense that at least a few of the others would know too. I do wonder how they knew about the gallows meant for Mordecai, yet the King had no idea about it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ahhhh, I love that song Undeniable!! TobyMac is among my favorite singers 😉
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, hi and thank you. I am actually not quite sure what to call the Sci-fi I write. I mean, I don’t really know the “proper title”. I guess you could call it Futuristic Sci-fi, because It takes place in the future. Or… Yeah, I’m not quite sure actually.
My favorite historical period? Hmm… I’ve never thought of that before. I’m not…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Yes. My current favorite title is Stars Fill Infinity by @seekjustice
Isn’t that one beautiful?
- Load More
