-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I know, its so sad… :'(
she’s nine. we adopted her about six years ago. So her filter is non-existent. I’m 16. how old are you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think that, apart from our disagreements over Legolas and Frodo, we could be the same person, because my music intake consists solely of musicals and Casting Crowns.
Ahah, no, it’s not me. @rochellaine and I live (literally) half a world away, across many seas and distant shores. That sounded very poetic.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, so my WIP is a kinda sorta fantasy novel that is turning really cliché-y, its about this guy that runs off to join a rebellion against the evil priests. if that isn’t a cliché, I don’t know what is. any ideas to make it original?
@rochellaine, its the one I’ve told you about before
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never properly fainted before, but my brother did once and I tried to catch him and ended up lying on top of him. That was where the inspiration for Quillon being super romantic and catching Sapphire and ending up on the floor came from.
I definitely will give Quillon and Kai some father/son time (what is it about the name…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 😀 They never believe in us… How old is your little sister? For that matter, how old are you?
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I should have known it wouldn’t want to return. And there are to many minds wandering KP for you to know which was mine…
My little sister was reading over my shoulder earlier and I was trying to explain things to her, only to have her inform me that we are insane and that dragons aren’t real, and the kingdom of Penn isn’t real,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oh my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS! I didn’t even notice!!! Looks like I’m on here way too much, doesn’t it? 😀 I think I remember you commenting on my introduction topic, but at that point I was so swamped by new people, creatures, and things that I’m not sure I remember anything distinctly.
Haha. 🙂
@alia I haven’t seen it, but I…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, you cruel person…
MUSICALS!!! please, start throwing. hopefully I will be able to catch a new one and annoy my music teacher more because all I listen to is musicals and Casting Crowns
(Who is it? @seekjustice, do you know?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hi! Welcome back. You are here in time to witness the rare occasion that @seekjustice and I haven’t yet started throwing musicals at each other. Be thankful for the peaceful situation, because it’s liable to change at any moment. 😀
Sorrrrryyyy, but I’m not going to tell you the names of my books quite yet. 😀 That’s silly, isn’t it?…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations, I think it was everyone except for whoever originally named her. should we put together a peace offering basket? maybe with some raspberries and clichés?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I love writing about things I’ve experienced! In fact when I fainted in Drivers Ed class the first thing I said to my mom when I woke up was “Now I’ll be able to write about fainting for real!” 😀 She thought it was hilarious, but I was totally serious, and my descriptions of fainting are much better now for the exp…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, nope. whats strange is that when talking to my family I use posts and pages instead of days or hours…and then they look at me like I’ve lost my mind…which I have. Has anyone seen it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
stinkin computer doesn’t like loading new posts…
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, I’m back.
Rochellaine, what are the names of your books so I can find them?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, @sam-kowal, y’all still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal A couple of them are on Amazon as e-books, but I haven’t gotten them all up there yet. I self-published them, the first couple with the help of my brother, until I’ve got the hang of it now. 🙂
You know, “The Cereal Wars” might actually be a great title! It’s kind of unusual and attention-grabbing. 😀 Yes, I knew he was the insp…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I was going to leave the honors to you, but since she’d already been here for three pages I decided to go ahead and let her know about it. 😀
(Is it strange that I count time in pages and posts rather than hours and days? 🙂 )
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Wow. That is cool that you have books published! XD Are they on Amazon? what method did you use to get them published?
I’m working on my cereal-war book, but I’m actually going to sign out now. XD Stan’s working on his own project, and he’s calling it ‘The next big thing in epic fantasy.” So I guess I’ll just have to see. Yes, he…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m planning on having a young girl with chronic pain in the sequel to Stars Fill Infinity. I think my inspiration for her came from a time when I was suffering a lot of pain all the time (I wouldn’t call it chronic, and thanks to some physiotherapy and lifestyle changes it’s gotten a lot better, but it was bad at the time), so I h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I am trying to make descriptions of my books for my website. The problem is, it’s been so long since I wrote them that I’m having trouble remembering exactly what happened in each book! (They were published 2013-2016.) So I have them all in my lap and am reading the backs and skimming the insides to figure out what a proper de…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s fine, sometimes I totally mess up tags too and don’t even realise.
I’m editing now and also looking at how to represent disabled people in fiction.
- Load More
