-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Greenw, Greenwich, maybe due to autocorrect cause it varied with the correct.
Then just plain, Gaenw, after that. o.o *sigh* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t be afraid little Bobert. <3 I won’t melt your chair. I’ll melt someone else’s.
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 Thank you! … and I can’t wait until that day. XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 It actually is. In my opinion, once some things are fixed up, it’s going to be an excellent novel
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bobert is a little friend of mine. I just imagined him up yesterday with the help of @dekreel so I don’t know him very well yet, but he is very sweet and lovable. He just gets intimidated by such big creatures as yourself. 🙂
@sam-kowal (I honestly just spelled your name “Stam”. 😀 ) They print very fast. I don’t remember the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Basically. This thing is going to be good. 😛 (Now that I’ve fixed some of those mistakes. *facepalm*)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*facepalm* @warrenluther04 I exagrated the wings, a good bit. This is an old picture. I had too much fun drawing them. But it gives you an idea what I look like.
I should probably draw another one.
And this is a Potato-squash that I will sometimes mention.
And this is the head of the Grand Glaring Clowder Catwing Council [aka the Catwing…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD Oh, yes. Them readers be the vicious-est dogs in town sometimes XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 Wow, that’s a good setup. Do they print them really fast? Or does it take awhile for the book to ship?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Someone fears me. I am a legend. 😛 Who’s Bobert? *waves to Bobert*
@sam-kowal Yep! And I actually really like your edits. They offer a good viewpoint, and because they talk about plausibility I can consider ways to fix it easily. 😀 Besides, I’m guessing that a lot of my readers once I’m published will be much more critical. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Here’s the full picture…

-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD On Sector One? I was realizing after the fact, they were somewhat one-sided, and talked mostly about plausibility and not much else
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I think it would help them glide longer. More area to hold the air and push it down. Bigger lift and thrust. Less wing beats needed, less energy used.
That what it seems like. :3 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal The printing company I order my books at actually has a place where they’ll put your books on Amazon for you and sell them on their site as well, so that’s not even hard, since they’ll print on demand when the books are ordered. I just have to get around to setting it up. 🙂
@catwing Hi!
@dragon-snapper Please don’t melt too many…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @sam-kowal Hi guys!
Sam, I was just going through your edits. 😀 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 Yep. Working on my essays, glancing longingly at Cereal Wars
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @alia @seekjustice @rochellaine
Greetings! I’m writing CC… Unless I decide to write something else. :3
*throws feathers* -
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
True. But they fly most of their lives over the ocean.
I’m a little confused at how that has to do with whether they’re big or not? 🙂
Oh, you’re big enough. Your wingspan is almost as long as I am tall! (I’m a little less than five feet, but not sure exactly how much.)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Okay, cool. I’d love to read about them, once you’re website’s open for business
Hmm. I’m not sure, but you may be right. There’s something fitting about a book having a slightly self-satirizing title. I think I will ask about it on the Titles topic
XD I used to be pretty technologically illiterate, so I can identify with that.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*cough* @seekjustice you didn’t make your sentence yet for the picture I gave you. *cough*
-
filewriter@base13x started the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi. Ok, so there is this thing that I have been thinking about doing for the book that I am writing. I think it would be cool, but I don’t know if it would really work. I don’t know if it would end up being annoying to my readers or interesting.
So, what I am wondering is… Could I randomly throw in a chapter from a different character’s…[Read more]
- Load More
