-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I was actually referring to the fact that she said she’d see us all next week.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sierra Boggess, who’s in the 25th Anniversary of Phantom is my favourite one.
Fair enough, there’s a lot of modern singers I don’t like either. In fact, I hardly ever listen to anything but musicals, like I’ve already said, just because I don’t like pop music or singers. Have you ever heard of Nick Jonas? I believe he’s one of those…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Well, it is technically nearly 10:00 p.m. where @alia lives, and not everyone in America is such a nightowl as myself and @dekreel 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve only listened to a couple, so let me listen to a few more and get back to you on that. 🙂 But I have listened to a lot of modern girl singers, and I really haven’t found more than one or two (only one that I can name at present, besides whoever plays Anastasia,) that I like. The singing style has changed since the 30s-70s, an…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Newsies is AWESOME. Let me just make that clear. I have the biggest fictional crush on Davey. I was just saying that Anastasia is AWESOMER. That’s all. Please don’t eat me.
I am currently listening to My Petersburg!
Bye! (What, are you going away?)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, thats its evil plan. to draw you in with its cute looks. see ya
@seekjustice, you too? what is wrong with y’all? Newsies is obviously the best Broadway show ever.
I love them all, but My Petersburg is my favorite.
@rochellaine, intersting. I hate every single christine as well.
well, I’m signing off now. see y’all next week
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Surely out of all the hundreds of girls who’ve played Christine, there’s one you like?
The Neva Flows Reprise is awesome, it was the first one I fell in love with too!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m very picky about types of voices and musical arrangements, so though I like a few of the songs from Newsies, most of them don’t impress me as very beautifully done. My favorite from that would be King of New York because the song’s style works well with the uncultured style of the voices the singers use.
I dislike Phantom for the sam…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Gotta go now folks. I wrote about 412 words this time. Added to an earlier writing session, I’m pretty happy with today’s progress. Have a great day, guy! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia How can I choose just one?? I love them all! (I’m listening to it now too). I guess In My Dreams and The Neva Flows would be my favourites. But seriously, there are none that I hate!
@rochellaine I definitely agree that I like it better than Newsies and maybe Phantom too, I’ve never decided.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 mmmmmmmm I think native american, just cuz i’m really lovin’ that kind of stuff right now 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia How can this adorable kitten be evil when she looks up at me with those big, green, innocent eyes? She is too cute!
Eek, trying to end paragraphs is never easy. I wish you the best of luck!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, which is your favorite song?
…did you just say its better than Newsies???? Nothing, and I mean nothing is better than Newsies. How could you?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, that is one of the examples proving that cats are evil…
its coming, sorta. I can’t figure out how to end the paragraphs, so they’re all open right now. which wont get me a good grade…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice Both, actually. Right now it’s the Broadway version, though.
I love it!!! Way better than Newsies or Phantom.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m currently working on my novel, Clouded Fury, while a cat literally walks over my keyboard. I think she’s settling down now. How’s your essay comin’?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, welcome
@seekjustice, glad to have you back. Which is your favorite Broadway song from that show?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Heyo, anyone. I’m here…finally. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I second Alia’s question: Movie or Broadway?
and yes, I’m still here, just needed to focus for a minute so I disappeared!
- Load More
