-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice I’m signing off now. Happy writing 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *Stan’s spikes tear through the blanket*
Stan: *blinks* Oops
Stan: I don’t think it’s too problematic. Now it’s nicely stuck on there and won’t come off– Oh, hi Bobert!
*they charge into the night*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m proud of you, Bobert! *claps like a proud aunty* *gets a bit teary*
Cool! I love doing word wars, I’m super competitive.
Poor guy, getting dropped off a cliff. I knew you wouldn’t kill him, you’re too compassionate for that sort of thing.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *produces a very thick blanket conveniently out of nowhere because I’m an author and can do that* Here, we’ll just fold this up and put it on Stan’s back so Bobert won’t get hurt.
*lifts Bobert up onto Stan’s back*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine :O I feel sorry for him. It’s got to be scary. Not too sorry, though. I’m too mean to my own characters… 😛
😉 Yep. Bobert can ride now. He’s gotta watch out for the spikes on Stan’s back, which are very sharp. And tell him to hold on tight.
@seekjustice 😀 Not bad. I had word wars with both Snapper and Rochellaine
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! Things are great for me, but not so great for dear Uncle Bill, who I just dumped off a the cliff as I had planned. 😀
And @sam-kowal just beat me in a word-race. 🙁
Bobert is finally getting a chance to talk with Stan.
There’s the list for you! How are things in tomorrowland?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @sam-kowal @anyone-else-still-around
Hey, I’ve brought my editing and come to join you. How’s things?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Congratulations! 😀 Looks like I need some practice.
But anyway, I did end up throwing the guy off the cliff, so that’s over with. 🙂
*Bobert hugs Stan* Can he go for a ride now?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nice work! I did 654
*Stan bounds back with the ice cream and hands Bobert a box*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I got 503 words written. How about you?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, yay! Thank you for my pet. OK, he’s a boy. And his name is… Ezekiel, but I call him Ezi. Is that OK? Oh, and I just realized that I didn’t give you a fiscal description. I’m sure that that will come in handy. OK, you already know what I am wearing. I have dark brown eyes and long brown hair that goes past my knees.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 Sounds good
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal How about cutting it off at an even 9:30? You’re on!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 😀 I don’t know anyone who doesn’t. Maybe I’ll meet someone, though
Sure, if you want to compete, I’m on. I’ll start my count over, and go for half an hour?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *Bobert claps his hands and jumps up and down* He loves ice cream. But then, who doesn’t? 😀
So, how’s the writing going? Do you want to compete with me now, or just go at a normal pace again?
@dragon-snapper Sorry to miss you! Hope to see you again soon.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 926. I didn’t lose as badly as I was expecting. Nice work :P, and cya
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry. I must away now. 🙁 Good luck though!
@sam-kowal XD I suppose it is slightly in the South. 😛 And I wrote 1744 in that time.
*blink*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and @notawriter . Sorry… 😅😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I am proud to present:
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 1: Into the Kingdom of Pen
Warren Luther blinked, staring at the computer screen. He tapped a few keys, and the computer flashed as pixels were transformed into the words “WarrenLuther04.” His password and “tag” soon appeared on the “Account Information” page of kingdompen.org. Warren slid…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *wipes rain off of hood*
I finally caught up to him, and he’s coming back now. He’s got a box of raspberry ice cream under each forearm, and I think he’s going to share some with Bobert
- Load More
