-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t know… I have a writing spree…
What are you doing at three in the morning?? 😉
Thanks for the suggestions! And I don’t mind a deluge, HIT EM!
What’s Seven Wives for Seven Brothers about? It does sound funny
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel What are you doing up at two o’clock in the morning?!
You’re asking for a deluge in that question! But I’ll keep it down and just recommend two or three. First an argument, though: @seekjustice will not recommend any musicals that are similar to the Sound of Music or The King and I. She thinks The Sound of Music is boring! 😮 So I’m a…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel No, you’re not in trouble. 😀 What I meant was that I couldn’t unimagine you into a person like I could with Catwing because I don’t know you as a person.
@catwing All authors are a little bit abnormal, right? But does the fact that they’re all abnormal make their very abnormalness normal? There’s the question. 😀 (Brown hair was the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine X’D YES! I am still here! Even though I shouldn’t be
Well, you were gone! Otherwise, I would have asked you! 😉
So what do you recommend?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel On the small chance you are still here I am tagging you…and demanding how dare you ask Seekjustice for musical recommendations without asking me, too! 😀
@seekjustice Are you back yet?
That conversation actually startled me a bit, since I’d never talked “publicly” about my books before. I’ve told that one sister some of the plots a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks!
I have no idea. Like I said, I’m a beginner. Maybe something similar to Sound of Music or The King & I… I dunno!
*sigh*Â Goodbyeeeee
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Have you watched any new ones?? Or is that just an exaggeration on my part?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Unfortunately I have to disappear for a bit.
Good job with the word count!
I’d recommend Les Mis, because it’s probably the world’s most popular musical to start with. Do you prefer comedic or serious sorts of stories?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine See you!
@seekjustice Well, in my private little war, I got 275 words! Not bad.
BTW, what musicals would you recommend to me, a total beginner? (Besides Sound of Music — I’ve seen that) 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh dear….sounds like the sort of conversation I’d have with my sister. our conversations tend to go something like that.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Glad you liked it! 😀 I’m leaving now.
@seekjustice I’ll be doing a little more writing in about an hour if you’ll be here then.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine X’D X’D X’D
HAHA! I wish I had siblings like that! My sibling barely speaks a word…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Sorry! I can maybe do a word war with you tomorrow? 🙂 Why don’t you do one with @seekjustice when I leave?
Okay, here’s the document. I did the best I could from memory, and it’s hard to actually write down a true “banter” conversation – they go so fast! But I think it should make sense. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice Actually, my sister wants to watch an episode of 77 Sunset Strip with me in about fifteen minutes, so I can’t do a word war right now.
Since I can’t do a word war, I want to show you something funny.
This evening I had a really funny conversation with a few of my siblings about the book I’m writing, so I transcribed what I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I see. I think I know the problem. I live in NSW which has an institution called Daylight Savings. That means after next Sunday, I’ll be living in a different timezone, and then it will be 5:00, but right now, it’s 4:00.
I’ve no idea, but I pretty much know what I’m going to write, so I’ll give it a try.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I think @dekreel was trying to translate it into Australian time, but since Australia has several different time zones, she might have translated it into the wrong one. 🙂 What time is it right now where you live?
And can you actually do a word war while writing a blog post? It seems that blog posts have to be more organized than i…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, actually I started already… o.o
Right, 1:20.
@seekjustice Is it not 4:52 where you are?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, you and @dekreel are actually the ones who seem confused, which has confused me. Dekreel was talking about 5:40, so I wasn’t sure whether she’d just got the time wrong or whether she was actually talking about 5:40.
Anyway, I’m here and writing tomorrow’s blog post. 😀
- Load More
