-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I sing all the time. 😀 It’s not as obvious here, since it’s all written posts, but if you met me in real life it would probably be pretty obvious. 🙂
Thanks, I think I’ll probably try that then.
Oh, and part of the reason I haven’t announced it on KP yet is because I want to keep the two separate. I’m using my website for bu…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Congratulations! It looks awesome!!! 😀 *chucks confetti everywhere*
I commented on your blog post 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaie I just checked it out! Awesome! I didn’t know you liked to sing (…..or did I?……)
I think that plan for a second blog post sounds good! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @jane-maree @seekjustice @notawriter @skredder
i just realized I posted too many chapters for the Esther reading schedule. There are ten chapters, I scheduled fourteen. Ahem…..
anyway, it was awesome being able to discuss these two books with all of you wonderful people. Thank you for participating! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh yeah, I haven’t officially announced it on KP yet, though my dad posted about it on Facebook so I’ve had a few visitors. It’s not just a blog, it’s a website. I have all my books and descriptions of them up there. Right now they can’t be bought on the website, but I’m planning to attach a link to a Square account in the near f…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I didn’t know you had a blog! or are you just getting one started?
Hmm, it’s hard to say since I don’t have a blog yet. But if it’s a writing blog, maybe you could do a post about why you write, and Who you write for (maybe write a poem about it 😉 ). Maybe you could do a post about your current WIP, some poetry, what you hope to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m working on my western, as usual. 🙂
But I’m also brainstorming as to what in the world does one write as the second post on a blog? First posts are easy. You introduce yourself and tell what the blog is about. Second posts? That’s the first post with actual blog content, and feels to me to be more of a first post than the r…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine HI! I’m working on the second chapter of my dystopian WIP. how ’bout you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello there! What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily I looked over your blog earlier. Congratulations! I just started one myself and am having trouble figuring out what to write, so I was impressed with the way you wrote so much and so smoothly. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m on now….only for a little bit though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I actually was just about to announce that I’ve arrived! I’ll be here when you get here. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll actually be on in about 10-15 minutes, but that may be too early for you.
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @kaya-young @skredder in case any of you might be on
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Okay. 🙂 Guess I’ll just have to wait. 😀
Cool. I’m glad that you haven’t seen any fully because that means you still have all those new ones to watch, right? 🙂 Oh, haha! Yeah, I never was at that stage, since I’ve liked romance all my life, but my sister, who is two years younger than I am, just now in the past six mon…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @catwing @sam-kowal Is anyone going to be around in about an hour and a half or two hours? (sometime after 3:00 EST) I’ll be here around that time.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Your blog is awesome! I love the theme and the way it all looks! I read everything on your blog! 😉
I don’t have a blog, but may I offer a super friendly bit of advice? The white font is kinda hard to read. I think maybe it could be fixed by making the font a bit bigger or something? I really don’t want to seem nitpicky or anything. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Great! 🙂 One other thing I forgot to ask: Did I include any that you’ve already seen? If so, which ones were they, and what are your opinions on them?
If not, I am waiting rather impatiently for you to watch a couple and tell me what you think! 😀 No pressure, of course, except…that I am pressuring you to watch them be…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk You’re welcome! It was fun to make, because I got to remember all those stories. 🙂
When you watch them, will you please let me know if you like any of them?! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Okay, sounds good! 🙂 I’ve got the list ready. It’s pretty long, so I’m attaching a google document instead of posting it here.
The films on the list include some well-known classics which I liked/loved 🙂 and some others of my personal favorites which are not so well known. A lot of real classics have bad plots, li…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel  I will also draw this character. And if you want to draw a character in return, I do have one.
His name is Armayas. Long, shoulder length black stringy hair, about fifteen years old, with a strong body from years off farm work. Tanned skin, and quiet, haunted, almost shy eyes. And thin, pursed lips. He stands straight however, as he…[Read more]
- Load More
