-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 2: The Talking Squirrel
Warren Luther stared at the spot where Catwing had been hovering. A Cheshire Catwing…he hadn’t even heard of catwings before today and now there were Cheshire Catwings??? And a Sheriff named Rochellaine who doesn’t believe in Catwings or talking squirrels?
“Kingdom Pen is aweso…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Could I beta-read? I feel like I should return the favor since you beta-read for me. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So no Grovensor until his schedule is freed up. Okay! 😀
Oh my gosh your cat is cute!!! I used to have a cat who slept behind our pillows on our bed. *fondly remembers cat*
Thanks! Umm…if you can fit them all, I’d like to at least include me, Snapper, you, Dekreel, FileWriter, and Sam and Stan. (I really hope I just gave you too many…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel How come these just keep getting better????? This is amazing!
*suspicious tail wag* Who just beamed down??? *suspicious tail wag* 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD This is awesome. I love how the troll just suddenly turned into this sweet lovable thing 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree probably general overall chapter, but also stuff like inconsistencies (which some readers have already pointed out), and yes showing/telling stuff. Thank you!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree you’re welcome, ’twas my pleasure 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Wow! That ending was something else!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops X’D That was an epic tag failure.
@supermonkey42 KPA!! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Ten: Encouragement. In Many Ways.
And so, Jenna, Dekreel, Catwing, Skredder, Valentine, Rochellaine, Jane Maree and the troll-thing hid GIFs for the grand Easter-GIF hunt together. In the meantime, they talked laughed, bickered, argued, joked, and ate.
It didn’t take long at all for Jenna to warm up to her n…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r, oh sorry. I should have clarified. My book is sci-fi and takes place in the future, but the soldier uniforms look pretty much the same as modern ones do. If you want you can add a couple changes, but I imagine in pretty much like a modern uniform. I guess, desert cameo is how I imagine his uniform. Does that help? Oh, and he has black…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Awesome! Thanks. (And sorry I didn’t reply sooner)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice okay, i think i let you have access. lemme know if it didn’t work.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thanks. Um, I have only written one poem so far, but I hope to write more in the future.
Oh, and not to interrupt, but I can answer that question for you. And don’t feel bad about asking “dumb questions”. If you don’t know the answers then you have to ask. Sci-fi stands for science fiction. Science fiction includes any kind of…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, cool 😀 Have fun with your law assignment!
That’s all right then, because I’m not a Hamilton fan (I don’t really like rapping, so…it really had no chance).
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I actually won’t be hanging around much longer. 🙁 I’ve got a pretty big law school assignment to write, and as much as I’d like to say being on Writers’ Corner helps me write, it’s more of a distraction. 😀 It helps remind me to write, I’ll give it that. But just sitting down and deciding to write with no distractions is rea…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, so I won’t be writing today, but I might be able to hang around for a little bit.
Okay, I just requested access, but I can get into the one you posted. 😀
Oh, and I meant to respond to you about 1776. I’ve heard of that one before, but I got it confused with Hamilton. I guess because it’s about the same time period. I’ll…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r. Yay! Thanks for the tip. I will definitely keep that in mind. A lot of people use circles as a base for their people and then work off of that. I don’t really have much experience with that, but I still know what you mean when you say that girls are more round.
OK, I’ll let you draw Jared. He is my MC’s older brother. He is a soldier,…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I just requested access, I’m anordinarypen, just so you know 😀
- Load More
