-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *ponders* Maybe. *shrugs*
Yes he is. 🙂 It’s fine, it was awhile ago. Thanks, though! 🙂
Thanks. *thinks* Yep, Wonderment. 🙂 Oh, really? *gasps* Welp. I’ll try to fix that in later installments.
Hmm, okay. Ahh, that’s what happened! 😀
Yep. “Lucid dreaming,” one of the random scientific news articles I have read.
I might not have a…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m gone now. Good bye, folks! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Will do. 😉
Out of all the Story Thieves books which one has been your favorite? And who are you favorite characters? (Hard questions. I know..[well actually both questions are pretty easy for me.. but ehem]) -
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Anyone writing right now?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @warrenluther04 I have not this ‘full picture’ of Dragon Snapper that you speak of.
…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I originally read about Romania in one of Brother Andrew’s books, I don’t think I’d ever heard of it before. And since then I’ve done quite a lot of reading on it.
So far, I’ve edited 16/50 pages. Thanks 😀
*catches ice cream* Thank you!! Goodbye!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh okay! What’s it like there? I’ve always wanted to visit Romania, I’m not sure why, but I’ve just be fascinated by it! Probably ever since I read a book about it.
I’m editing a novella of mine, which is a WW1 story about a German air force observer.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes, I am still writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, I don’t think there are, come to think of it! Are your family missionaries in Romania, since your an mk?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk I knew someone did, and it made sense it was you, since you’re neither in Australian time or American!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wait…do you live in Romania?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hey, are you still around? I’m working on some editing now!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, goodnight. Hope to see you tomorrow!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m just now signing off. with 474 words under my belt, and ending on a cliffhanger, I think i shall continue tomorrow morning/afternoon. (hopefully morning)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I wasn’t twenty minutes ago, but I am now. So now the question’s in reverse: Are you still around? 😀
@seekjustice Hello! It’s nighttime/afternoon now. The usual writing time. 😉 Are you working on anything at present?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, you still around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, see you later
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry, I gotta go now. I can barely keep my eyes open.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thank you, thank you, thank you 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, welcome back
- Load More
