-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SEEKJUSTICE !!!! I NEED A DIFFERENT SONG!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope. Didn’t get anything.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, never got it…wait…you don’t like Veggie Tales???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea. This is the only notification I’ve gotten from you in the last five minutes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, of course
@seekjustice, I love that one
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Did you get my “censored” post in your emails? It kept bouncing out. 😀 I wonder if this one will post? I didn’t say anything against Veggietales in it this time…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Here I thought I had no songs stuck in my head…
I was ever so wrong.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
There lived a man so long ago his memory’s but faint
Was not admired, did not inspire, like president or saint
But people came from far and near with their afflicted petsÂ
For a special cure, they knew for sure!, wouldn’t come from other vets..
ooohhh…
Sorry, I had to do that. It’s my favourite veggitales song 😀 And…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Well, if you’re using the In the House veggietales.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
… Sketchboop? *blush* I think you mean sketchBOOK madam. yes.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hmm I can see that. For me since I like to draw outside the house its super handy to have the portable..ness? Oh Portability! Of a sketchbook. I’m clearly bias though since sketchbooks are what i’m used to. I do like to doodle on random printer paper sometimes though. It feels like less pressure since you can just throw it away…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, but you see, its a spy story, but the MC gets captured, and then the torture is ‘in the house’
genius story idea
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh. My. Goodness. That….. *dies* Lol moment there.
But as Larry would say,
“Um… Bob, I don’t have any hands.”
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, ooh plot twist idea. using Bob and Larry to torture my characters…*writes down new story idea*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow! That’s pretty cool. I have learned something this day.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yeah, you’d think. 😉
@dragon-snapper Yes, it is. I’ve heard it in a lot of old movies. It was quite popular for USO singers to step up to the mike and say “Hiya, fellas!” before introducing themselves and doing their acts, and that’s where I’ve heard it most, but it was also popular among normal people. It was part of the slang of th…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Veggietales. We went from talking about torturing characters to veggietales. XD Welcome to KP.
Yes. No mas. No more.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, the new theme song though…it must die
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, and now I am listening to a play list of silly songs
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Or Hairbrush, or Bubble Wrap.
Pizza Angel. I must listen to it right now.
- Load More
