-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder I guess it’s more famous than I thought… o.o Oops…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No, it’s not from Hunchback of Notre Dame. I’ve never read the book either. And I’m afraid that I don’t know either of those quotes.
And, yes, Short Circuit 1 and 2 are really funny, but there is quite a bit of bad language. Oh, and in the second one he changed his name from Number 5 to Johnny 5.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, about all ten of my tries just disappeared when I tried posting. And yes, where should we post the links?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, sorry, I never saw your posts! I guess they did disappear….
You mean where would we post the links?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ooh, yay! here’s some prompts
Bananas in pajamas (did anyone else watch that show?)
Flying penguins
Baby donkey who thinks he’s a dog
A moose ball (ball as in dance; I had to get you back for the one you gave me 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yes! You’re right. 😀 I actually have never seen Short Circuit 2, but I’ve seen Short Circuit 1, and my brother showed me the clip of the bookstore from Short Circuit 2 which contains that quote. 🙂 Isn’t Number Five so cute?
@dekreel @anyone-else-reading-this I would recommend you use a filter if you watch those movies, since th…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wait, wait, wait! Is that quote from Short Circuit 2? It’s been so long since I’ve seen the movie. I think it is.
@dekreel I don’t know your first one, but your second is too easy. I haven’t even read the book.
Let me see:
“Love. That was what she had that IT did not have.”
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 It seems that whenever I tag you and @seekjustice my post never makes it. It just vanishes. Poof! Let’s hope this one takes.
I’ve been trying to ask for about the last two days how would y’all like to do the swap thing, especially in terms of the links?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well here in America Whovians are rarer than Trekkers, so I guess when Trekkers meet, they just compare how much they’ve watched. But when Whovians meet, they seize the moment no matter how much they’ve watched it! At least that’s what I do, since the majority of my friends have NO clue what Doctor Who is…
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, no idea…
Let’s see…
“Fixing, fixing…”
That one’s a little hard. Here’s an easier one:
“It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.”
@perfectfifths @catwing @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I guess that was also back when you had the idea for the Compendium. XD
Well! Apparently so…
Yeah, that’s the problem with wanting to include lots of people…
@mnvalentine You think so?? 😀
@gh24682468999 @ariel-ashira Thank you!!! Aethasia is a land from The Aetherlight, which is like an online, steampunk, alle…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah that’s good advice.. Ill have to remember to go easy on myself. 🙂 Thanks for taking the time to help me out!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I personally think everyone is different. It usually takes me a long time to come up with a plot and character and everything too. But when I have some time, I’ll sit myself down and go over what needs more. I use the ‘what if’ question a lot, some answers may be ridiculous but others might end up being cool plot twists.
But I would…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice yeah, I’ve heard that about standardbreds.
Oh wow your ankle is only now healing properly?! *sighs and shakes head* the things we do for horses…..;)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Well, not if you’ve only seen about three or four episodes at the most. 😀 And I told you a while ago that I’d seen the eleventh doctor! It was back during our conversation on your female doctor fanfic document when we talked about Star Trek as well.
I know I’ve watched a couple episodes, but I only remember one. If my brother rem…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Actually, for that particular story I had basically nothing figured out. Really all I had were the characters, who my sister already knew because it was a sequel to another book which she had read, and I knew the setting. So I said something like “It’s got to be set in the 1880s, and I can’t stand the 1880s! Why would my char…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Yep. Especially since I get to melt @daeus ‘ throne when I’m done with it. *eats his frozen raspberries and ice cream too*
😛 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yeah, and now I feel inspired to try and figure stuff out! .. Hmm seems like i’m still running off inspiration.. *sigh*
@dragon-snapper You mean the wisest dragon doesn’t get her own throne?? (I suppose sitting on Daeus’ throne would be more fun.)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmm. Sometimes me and my sisters talk about our stories but I usually have a difficult time articulating the stuff about mine. Though it could just be that I don’t have as much figured out as I thought I did.
That’s interesting how simply not wanting to do it makes it so much harder to figure out.. I wonder if that could have…[Read more] - Load More
