-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @rochellaine I think I’ll be on in about half an hour. Will you both still be here?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Its basically about the art and pictures and music that inspired one of my novels. 😀 It’s a tag.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hello! What’s the post about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 That sounds cool. @seekjustice mentioned it to me once, but then I had to leave and I forgot to ask her to explain about it later, so I really don’t know anything about it. I do know about NaNoWriMo, though.
Could you tell me a little more about how it works? 😉 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing He doesn’t have fur… he’s a scaly lil thing… His wings are a scaly-leathery cross. They’re softer than the rest of him. Nope, his tail is not fluffy, it’s kind of spiky. And he’s about the size of an armchair, and his spikes are often poking into things. Also, as you probably know, his wings are fairly small
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m working on a blog post. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😉 I guess it’s just part of my nature 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing for a very short while. Then I could still be around here, since I’ll be working on the publishing aspect of my books, but I won’t really be writing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @sam-kowal @skredder Anyone want to join me?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yes! You would be correct! It took me a while to figure out which quote I wanted to use from it. That one seemed the least obscure.
I have no idea what yours is from.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright. If @seekjustice wants to, I can make a topic for my WIP.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s from a book, but said book has recently been turned into a movie. I don’t know if the line is in the movie.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Haha, this was stellar! 😀 I love the fast-paced dialogue.
Mmm, pizza and pringles. Now that’s my kind of celebration food! 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Thanks! Wow you guys are so helpful! <3 *rewards your helpfulness with chocolate covered raspberries*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, are you wanting to be tagged again? Maybe you can get @ariel-ashira to 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Well, you and @seekjustice could make a topic for your WIPs, that way we’d have a place to discuss them if we wanted.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Love him, love him, love him. That cane. It’s just perfect. Thank you!!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, all! There’s a giveaway going on with storyembers.org. I just entered, and they gave me a link to share with friends. I was wondering if anyone wanted that link (via email, cuz I have your email from you requesting access to my google docs). Just lemme know! 🙂
@rochellaine @skredder @jane-maree @seekjustice - Load More


I’m not sure what Storyembers is, so I don’t know? 😀 Could you explain a little more?
It’s a place kinda similar to Kingdom Pen, helping Christian writers write for Christ and write well. Though I don’t think it’s just for teens. Josiah is editor-in-chief there 🙂 The giveaway is for two K. M. Weiland books, Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell course, The Christian Imagination book, and one or two others I forgot 🙂
I’m not sure if I should. I already entered the giveaway using the email I use all the time and I don’t use my gmail account for anything. It feels kinda like cheating entering with two different email accounts.
@skredder Oh I see, that’s understandable 🙂
It’s not actually open internationally so D: I’m just sitting over here watching you guys and cheering. 😛
@jane-maree aw, sorry about that! 🙁