-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Some prompts…
A dragon who keeps a garden to calm himself down when he gets angry
A knight who loves baking
A doormat who is tired of being walked all over
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Is he better now? Yep. Needs explanation. *brain shorts out at lack of sufficient knowledge*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 My brother had just had surgery because of a fistula (lemme know if you need that explained cuz a lot of people don’t know what that is)
@rochellaine yeah, it was just a quick break 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I guess not everyone can have the same opinions. After all, if we were all the same like the citizens of Camazotz (A Wrinkle in Time), life would be exceptionally boring! 🙂
Roy Rogers is good too. 🙂
No problem! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I can’t stand John Wayne. He’s this great big American icon, but I think his morals were terrible in most of his movies. I’ve only seen a few of his movies, and I always hated his character, though I sometimes ended up liking the movies okay because of the supporting cast.
I prefer the squeaky clean cowboys such as Gene Autry…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks! Totally. *nods*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sure! That sounds great. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Heeeellllllllooooooooo! 😀
The old one was good, and better than the new one according to my dad. I haven’t seen the full Chisum yet, though. I liked the beginning though.
That might have done it. Why were you in the hospital? *concerned yip*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine hehe, yeah thank you for giving the book titles instead of authors. narrowed it down for me a bit 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine I’m baaaaaack! 😀
@warrenluther04 I think my brother watched both the old and new The Magnificent Seven with some friends. Was the old one a good one? I’ve seen Chisum too, but I didn’t really like it. Maybe it was cuz I was sitting in an uncomfortable chair in the hospital at the time.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey-lo. @rochellaine . Well, I’ve seen The Rifleman, The Wild Wild West, Wanted: Dead or Alive, a little bit of Bonanza, The Magnificent Seven (THE ORIGINAL: NOT THE NEW ONE), and other random Westerns. Oh, and Chisum. (My family likes John Wayne movies. 😀 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Great! Give me about fifteen minutes to finish my own non-extensive edits, and then I’ll link you to a google document, okay?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha. 😛 You’ve never seen any western movies either? I love western movies!
Oh, I just realized I told you a whole bunch of authors, but not specific books that I liked. So you’ll have to sort through hundreds of books unless I give you a starting point! 😀
So…Zane Grey: Light of the Western Stars; B.M. Bower: Starr of the De…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello. I’m writing again. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17  I haven’t read your other chapters, but I was wondering if you still would like me to read it? I have some time. 🙂
I know I didn’t do this from the start, so if not that’s fine too. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine  *faints with excitement* *recovers so she can read what you have written*
Sure!
-
filewriter@base13x posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I sat doing my homework at the dinning room table. Suddenly, I noticed the smallest of rainbows fall across my page of scribbled words. I looked out the window and saw a squirrel, its brown tail held high, scurrying across the black street. I thought to myself, “Isn’t God creative!”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have to go for a bit, but I’ll be back *looks at pitiful amount of writing done*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel That’s fine. 🙂 As you know, I am generally late to everything…. Thank you! 😀 May I congratulate you on Part….11 of Jenna Trapperton! 🙂 *stares* *blinks* *ear twitches* What do you see?
@catwing Wait. Who’s the animal attacking the person? (This is not an insult/problem, I’m just curious because, as you said earlier, it is a rough…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello friends! After a short break during which I wrote barely anything and mostly worked on planning the book, I’ve finally started actually writing it! So I have the next short section done, (I haven’t separated anything in chapters yet, so I’m just calling it sections,) and am editing it a bit myself, but would like some beta readers to e…[Read more]
- Load More
