-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Just finished reading it! I really enjoyed it and I’m dying to know what happens! I can relate to Chara’s uncertainty about directions. I will never drive without a GPS XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Well maybe you don’t trust the troll enough to give him pie?? A guess…
@warrenluther04 *Everything is Awesome starts playing in the background* X’D Thanks!
@sam-kowal Yessss, I think so, too. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay! Another lovely part!
I was already in my seat because I vanished right?
Little fact: Cheshires can ‘teleport’ short distances. It takes less energy than actually going from Here to There. Which is great for taunting someone. Or confusing them. I don’t do that a lot.
[Yes, I am forming the history and science of Catwings and…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, wow. I didn’t see this and I accidentally posted this part on your original thing…
OHHH, usually posts disappear because for some reason they are filtered out by the system as spam. It’s happened with me when I try to edit long posts
Anyway, I might as well copy and paste my comment here, too XD
Oh… my word. THAT WAS AM…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Whoops… o.o
@warrenluther04 Sorry!! I didn’t know
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Scavenged from my email 😉
And now for my comment:
Oh… my word. THAT WAS AMAZING! I love how you described the castle and the city!! SO well done! Why do these keep getting better and better?!?! 😀 😀
And YOU REFERENCED THE GIF-HIDERS! AAAAAAAH! Wait, so that’s like a class now?? 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel he started a new topic for it.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Where… is it?
Hang on — I got your back! 😉
ATTENTION: THIS IS WARREN’S NEXT PART.
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry KingWarren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Cats are. *grins*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluthor04
“It has been brought to my attention that Evil resides deep within the Treacle Mountains. Now we must decide how to counter it.”
😀 I can’t wait for this adventure
Nice installment
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, oh! I’m so sorry!!! Me too…it’s time for dinner. 🙁 I’ll probably be back in 40 minutes or an hour, if you happen to still be here.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you like Chara! She’s a lot like me as well…
How many times do you want Derek to save her?! He just saved her in the first few pages, which I’m assuming you’ve read since you know so much about Chara? 😛
Hahahahaha! Being a law student has nothing to do with the ability to write fiction! If you want to comment on the…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, sure…I see how it is. Leaving as soon as I show up…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 I’m gonna leave now. Bye! 🙂
I’ll be on tomorrow, maybe later tonight too…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, @jenwriter17, y’all on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I just didn’t want a whole bunch of random people posting comments in there without me knowing. But I’d love it if you would! Just click the “view only” button and it’ll show you where you can request editing access. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, it’s great. I can’t choose a favorite part because they’re all really good.
so…how do they counter it??? (don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone else)
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine The link worked, but it says “View only”. Do you want me to post comments in the KP forum?
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oooooh. It looked like fur to me in @dekreel‘s picture… Thanks.
@filewriterbase13x Thank you. (Perhaps shutters move over the lights like eyelids? To explain the eyes, it would add expressiveness.
Would you like this to be your position? Arms folded. Looks ready for anything. (Based on your three words.) I don’t know you well yet so…[Read more] -
Kaya Young replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, it was in my email…
- Load More
