-
Daeus started the topic Looking for crazy people in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi friends,
I come up with a lot of crazy ideas and recently I came up with one that might actually be half decent. I want to give it a test run though before I give it a big push. For that, I could use some help. Here’s what I’m looking for:
- You’re an enthusiastic person who likes to experiment
- You’re willing to put in a small amount of…
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, straps are fine. They didn’t really work for me when I tried it, but I am sure you can do it much better. I would rather not have straps, but you’re the artist. Really, you do it how you think is best. Thanks for asking, though. That pose would be awesome, thank you. Um… *looks down at B-bot* he doesn’t really have an expression. I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s a great topic! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m praying for you. You’ll do great. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I was sure you’d be able to guess at least one of my prompts! They’re both from a certain franchise… 😀 And if you haven’t seen those, you ought to see them right away! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder OHH! Of course it’s from Wrinkle in Time. Arrrgh…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*hugs again* 😊
I’m speaking on hope, from the passage in Romans 5 which talks about suffering producing perseverance and perseverance producing character and character hope.
Thanks for praying. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *receives hugs* Thank youuuuuu! <3
I’ll be praying for you too! Speaking is really hard, at least for me. o.o What are speaking about?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 All that, and I messed up your tag. See above 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicoleriver03 :-O Oh. My. Word. SECOND PLACE?! SECOND PLACE!!!!
*scratches walls* *tackles you with hug*
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHIMSOEXCITEDYOULIKEDAVISONAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I’m sorry I CAN’T STOP SCREEEEEAMING!!!
Okay, I’ll stop. 🙂
What do you like about him? Favorite episodes? Favorite companion?
Oh, wow. And my second favorite Doctor is fourth…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be praying for your performances. *sends encouraging hugs your way*
On the subject though… I’m speaking at my youth group next Friday and I’m sliiiiightly nervous. Could you guys pray that it will go well and that at least some people will be able to take away something from it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I’m going on a hiatus until the end of the school year. Look here 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Don’t worry — I got the email! It’s just not linking to my profile page.
OH MY GOODNESS look at that!! Thanks so much! He looks awesome 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll keep that in mind, thanks 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, see ya later! I was actually going to sign off soon too. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I can’t lay claim to the rhythm, though. It’s in the style of the old-fashioned but beloved limerick. 😀 You said you don’t write poems very often, so if you’re looking to practice I’d suggest you try limericks. They’re possibly the easiest style as to both rhythm and rhyme!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m glad it’s going well. Oh, too bad. 🙁 Sometimes people enjoy reading shorter books, though, since they don’t feel as intimidated by the time it will take to actually sit down and finish them.
Slowly. But I’m actually going to say goodbye now. I might be on later tonight, but I’m not sure. So see you sometime! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Another great poem! I really like the rhythm of it 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s going pretty well I think. Except I think my book is going to be WAY SHORTER than I was hoping. I was really wanting to write a novel, but this WIP may not be the one….
How about your writing?
- Load More
