-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *grins* glad you like it.
I’m a bit out of practice… *shrug* Next time.
@alia @jenwriter17 I have to go. Good night! -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Congratulations, winner! 😀
I have to go now. I hope your writing goes well! (don’t stay up too late 😛 )
@alia let us know what you think of Seekjustice’s book! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 Oh, wow. I had no idea I was so good at this! I thought you guys would beat me by a lot! 🙂 I feel very happy with myself right now. 😛
*accepts chocolate wreath with pleasure* Thank you for this great honor. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine you have won. *hands you a wreath made of chocolate* 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Don’t feel bad. I hHad a slow one… 276.
@rochellaine ??? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I’ve got 478 words. 🙂
@seekjustice Any fanfiction?! Wow, thanks! 😀 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine I reached 15 minutes. only 328 words.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/stars-fill-infinity/
Sorry I missed your post. If you’d like to you can read it. The links to the Google doc (which is in three parts, because it’s a fairly large book) can be found HERE (you might have to scroll down the topic a bit).
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 I sanction any fanfiction that you desire to write 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine yes
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 yes. GO!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing Don’t you girls dare to have a word war without me!!! 😀
Fifteen minutes by the timer?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing oh wait, a word war is just seeing how many words you can get in the allotted time right?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sure. Fifthteen minutes, you say go.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha, yeah now may not be the time to start sobbing 😉
Writing’s going pretty good. I had a minor case of writer’s block for a bit, but epic Audiomachine music snapped me out of it 🙂 and yes, my dystopian. How about you?
@catwing OOH YES WORD WAR! do you wanna just use a stopwatch on ourselves instead of using the clock?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I never thought of window scenes being romantic, but there you go. *scribbles in notebook give Justice and Chessy more window scenes*
I did, however, consider giving Chessy another love interest. I had considered Quillon, since she’d almost fallen in love with Quillon in the first book, till I paired him with Sa…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, I’m actually leaving, otherwise I would have loved to do one
-
valtmy replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I think I might do that. Thanks!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh! Does anyone want to do a short word war? 15 minutes.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @alia I’m here for a few minutes. Writing CC. Adding my signature character. 🙂
- Load More
