-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice How’d it go? I got 441 words done.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Probably late Saturday or Sunday at the latest I can read your new chapter! I’m really excited about what happens next!! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, we just started a 15 minute word war. Since your internet is slow, you might have gotten the message late, so you can just set a timer if you want, and you might be done a few minutes after us. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay! Let’s start now!
…..GO! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sure, I’m in!
Our internet is terrible at the moment and the only time it works properly is at four in the morning
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, sounds good. ready when you are
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia How about fifteen minutes?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool! Hopefully we’ll get more internet in two or three days and then I’ll be able to comment properly on your chapters!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, sure. for how long?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, I see. Oh, thank you! I hope to get to a part about horses within the next couple of days – if I make myself write.
Does…does anyone want a word war? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yay!!
Usually I’m doing jobs or school at this time, but its Saturday so I’m mostly free.
By the way, I did get the message about the horses, I just haven’t been able to get onto Google docs. I’d be happy to tell you whatever you need to know, and I have enough horse books to be able to find out if I don’t know!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @kaya-young (if you want to again 🙂 ) Here’s chapter 4!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ro5uxtEZf1RuXDWL4lLi9Y2_Pr_acN8KG7glu5YiDdI/edit
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, yay you’re here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! Desperately needing to work on my novel…
@seekjustice Wow, you are rarely on at this time of day! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, see you later
@seekjustice…thats how I am with my book. I also have a blog post that should have been posted two weeks ago
-
Alia replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Dang, this topic seemed to have died off…
<p style=”text-align: left;”>anyways, this is a song I wrote for the KP lyric contest that happened two years ago, and I just found it…</p>
<p style=”text-align: left;”>No Place Else
-Verse-
I’ve walked miles to nowhere
With no hope of going anywhere
I’m feeling kind of lonely
And think I might…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s fine! My book will be there when your ready for it 🙂
@jenwritwr17
I know! But…my blog…!
Bye 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes! *high fives* I’m so glad it went well!
Yeah, isn’t it a cool feeling to know people all over the world are praying with you? 🙂
@rochellaine I read your post about the adoption. I’m so sorry things are being held up! I’ll keep praying….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia ugh, sorry y’all I have to go now, I could write for a bit.
@seekjustice If Infinity is calling you must go to it! 😉
@alia I was working on my dystopian WIP.
-
Alia replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, did you really count how many turtles @daeus has?
- Load More
