-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira You haven’t met Stan yet?! 😀
@sam-kowal That seems to be very strange. He’s usually pretty assertive, and not shy at all, so how could Ariel have missed the opportunity to make his acquaintance? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello people! I’m here for a bit. Does anyone want to join me? @seekjustice I know it’s Sunday, but you’re sometimes here to talk… 😉
Any Americans around here? @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @whoever-else-that-I-can’t-remember (and who is not on hiatus!) 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yaaaaaaay! 😀 I am so excited about this, but I probably won’t get to it until Monday.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Meant to tell you, I’m praying everything goes well with that situation, too 🙁
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😉 Thanks for sharing that. It’s easy to connect with feeling lonely or despairing, and it’s great how the song pairs such with the power of God
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks 😀 I have a few tunes but those are usually the hardest for me
Great job on ‘Home’ by the way. I really enjoyed reading that 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @skredder @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
I have updated the google doc again, and thus ends part 1. Enjoy!
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
So far in the Realm Makers conference fund: $88.15
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
So far in the Realm Makers conference fun: $88.15 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
And @epicaddie2, I don’t know if that tag failed for my picture of Lillian or something (or if you are on a hiatus??) but I figured I’d tag you again just in case. 😉 Scroll up for my drawing of Lillian.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Hey, since it looks like @notawriter has got you covered (and since I have very limited time right now), I probably won’t be able to draw Rendon for you…at least not anytime soon. This is a really busy time for me! So sorry!! 😢😢😢😢
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young oh, yeah, sorry, hehe……:P It was My Hero Academia, an anime. I will say though that my older brother edited it before he let us kids watch it. But it is really good 🙂
Aw, thank you! I was so surprised! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha I had to read your post twice but I think I understand! Thanks! 😀
Also thanks @alia that makes sense!I wasn’t sure if what I was planning was more of an adaptation or a retelling but I guess it would be a retelling since id be changing it quite a bit. Is that right? 🙂
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus This is amazing. Thank you for sharing. @filewriterbase13x I think you might like this. Pretty relevant, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’ll say goodnight now. Got a little bit done. I hope you’re able to complete your goals for tonight!
I’m looking forward to reading the next bit of your story! Especially since I’ve got a sneak peak. 😉 …And another window scene! I hope that one comes up soon too. 😀
See you later.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No worries. I couldn’t do word wars late at night either.
I have 2k left to go. I’m also planning to tweak the trial scene, but I might wait til Monday to do that.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! I don’t really feel like doing a word war anymore, since it’s very late, but I’ll do a little bit of editing before going to bed.
How close are you to your goal?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m wordwarring with myself, trying to get up to 20k today.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @jess-penrose Hi! I’m back for just a little bit before going to bed. Are either of you around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice In about fifteen minutes I’m going to watch a really old 1930s movie with my sister – or at least part of it, since it’s a serial, but I’m here right now. If you aren’t around now, I’ll probably be back in about an hour and a half or two hours.
- Load More
