-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira  Aww, I love them! “Crowned for his superlative nose” has to be one of the greatest lines of poetry ever!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x This was excellent! I loved it! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira This was awesome! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m praying for her.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Welp, I’m signing off now. got 707 words written.
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thank you
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal, you’re back!
@rochellaine, still praying. keep us updated
hey y’all, I have a prayer request.
A friend of mine is in a difficult situation with her home life. I don’t have permission to go into detail, but it is really hard for her and her family. So if y’all could pray for protection and reconciliation for her, it would be great.
-
Alia replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, MORE KPA!!!!! Fantastic!
I personally think that short beginnings are the best. (if written well which this was)
-
Alia replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus, don’t have time to read it right now, got some major writing that needs to be done *glances at self imposed deadline* but I shall defiantly look at it later. thanks for taking the time to write it.
@jenwriter17, thanks for tagging me
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I put the first three chapters on here for people to read/critique.
See ya. I probably will have to leave in about 30-40 minutes, but hopefully I will be back later tonight (afternoon for you)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Well, I didn’t pay attention to the time either, I got caught up in the writing.
I know you’ve mentioned that before, but you might need to refresh my memory 🙂
I need to have breakfast now, Â I might see you later!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I didn’t set a timer either. I just used the clock on the computer.
I’m working on Decisions.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I accidentally didn’t press go on my timer, so I have no idea how long I wrote for. I’ve got 368 since your last post though 🙂 by the way, what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, glad I’m able to help at least one person
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, 193. how’d you do?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, no fair, that has to give you an advantage…
okay, ten minutes, ready? GO!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes please! I’ll probably have to go soon, but I’ll do a ten minute word war. I have Santa Fe playing, so I’m ready!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Working on my Camp Nano novel, the sequel to Stars.
The results are really interesting you should go and have a look!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you wanna do  a word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I find that really funny. I’m pretty sure I was the annoying younger sibling for 11 years until we adopted the littles.
Oh, I told my mom what you said, and she laughed.
- Load More
