-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I loved my biz law classes, and I especially loved my teacher. He was so funny and has a pretty cool mustache. I hope you enjoy yours. 🙂
Yeah, I am in college, my last year actually. I was homeschooled, but I started at the usual age for college. Don’t worry about thinking I was younger. That happens to me all the time. Even people…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine btw, if I don’t post my ‘broken air conditioner’ poem by the 18th, feel free to remind me. Life’s just busy at the moment 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh my goodness no you’ve always been so kind and sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Hurting you was the farthest thing from my mind! I am so sorry if I hurt you, I feel really bad now. I’ll stop talking about the joke now if you want….
can we still be buddies?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, cool! Did you like them? I haven’t gotten to business law yet. I think that’ll either be next semester or next year. 🙂
Wait…you’re in college? I thought you were younger? Or did you mean something else? Or are you just a cool homeschool kid who started college younger than most people do, like me? 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira How would you not know that I like you?! I like you. I like you. I like you a lot! Okay? 🙂 I’m serious, though. I’ve liked you basically since we met – or at least since we’ve actually known each other. 😉 I’m glad you like me too! It seems we’ve been suffering from the exact same case. I was miserable because I thought…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Personally, I think that the fact that you are a law student is pretty cool! I had to take a few business law classes for my major. I can only imagine what studying that for years is like. So, yeah, I think it’s pretty neat that you are a law student. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Of course! I never stopped being your friend, and never will!
I just don’t want anyone to be intimidated by my status as a law student. It frightens me. 🙂 Isn’t that funny? Other people being intimidated by me has the opposite effect that is usually is known to have: I get intimidated back… 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh my dear friend! You are so sweet. You don’t need to be forgiven, because you did nothing wrong! I know it was all a joke. I was just afraid there was meaning behind the joking it outwardly portrayed. I see there was not, and I am completely happy now!
*sends hugs and lots of chocolate raspberries* (Because what else woul…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Thank you so much! You are amazing. You don’t know how much better that made me feel. *sends hugs*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x If you’re not already tagging a lot of people, then I would be grateful being tagged. If not, then I will still find it and read. 🙂 As far as being a character, if you would like me in the story then I would enjoy that. 🙂
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99, I am glad you liked it. Is there anything that you want to add about your character that isn’t on the CSC? I am guessing not, but I’m just checking.
@sam-kowal and @ariel-ashira. Thank you guys! I better warn you both right now, that I am in love with writing cliffhangers. Just sayin’.
@notawriter and @alia. Thank you guys.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yaaaay! I can’t wait for the next part! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine No, not at all! In fact, you’ve seem to me to be very gracious. You’ve explained your point of view, your beliefs, in a very thought out and friendly manner. I can’t recall seeing you argue with anyone over beliefs. None of what you’ve said has come across as angry or vindictive or anything like that in any way. You have stated your…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! Do I really come across to people here as like that? Do you all really think I’d be angry with someone for believing something different than what I believe? I thought the disbelief blaster thing was a joke, but now it hurts. I don’t like joking about hurting people or arguing. Have I ever argued with anyone abou…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder That’s okay 🙂 You have access now!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
oops….. @ariel-ashira
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Okay, I’ll try to remember to keep you in my prayers 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@airle-ashira I love these little poems!!! 😀 @rochellaine yours is the best 😛
-
Ingrid and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore
- Load More
