-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Nice!
Daeus walking his turtles was amazing. *Chuckles* 😀 -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That was cool! What happened to the raspberry sun? That is truly concerning! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 5 months ago
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 and @daeus   Sorry I guess I didn’t tag you.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
A Kingdom Pen Adventure: Truly Lost our Minds
By
The File Writer of Base13x (@filewriterbase13x)
Part two: Of Kings and of Turtles
When I saw what had knocked me down I laughed. The beast knocked me down again, playfully. It was Ezi. My pet Griffin.
“Okay, okay. I missed you too. Now. Get. Off. Me.” I laughed. He was too heavy to still be…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okaay, I know that… 🙂 But how exactly does that give you my email?
Just wondering, of course.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m in Eastern time, so an hour ahead of you.
Um, how did you get my email? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira What time zone do you live in? 🙂 Oh, and I meant to reply earlier…please do give me any comments you have on my story! I won’t be hurt or offended or anything. I’d just be sorry if you were too worried about that to comment. I would love to have your true opinion!
So…what have you got? 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
Whoops, that first paragraph was supposed to state that I had never felt insecure about my height. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that’s me in a nutshell, except I’ve never felt insecure in my life (at least, I didn’t until the boys I used to wrestle with and tease because one of them was shorter than me, shot up and towered above me). And yes, I’ve also got a lot more confident as I’ve grown up and forced myself out of my comfort zone. But I used to be…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you for your comments! 🙂 I totally understand what you’re saying, and you’re actually right in what I should be writing.
My problem is this: Chara is me. 😛
More correctly, she is me – but two years ago, when I was still insecure about my height and really wouldn’t do anything on my own. I’ve grown up considerably since th…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
So, if anyone’s here I am writing for about the next twenty minutes.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
OK I’ve requested access! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
So, I’ve been reading through your novel and I’m really liking it so far. I’ve read a couple of the comments the other guys have made on here as well, but I haven’t read all of them, so my apologies if this has already been said before.
I’ve been thinking about Chara’s disorientation and the way she isn’t confident about being able…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aaaah, I see.
I’m scared. *cocks head**shrugs* We know you didn’t mean it. They’re nice poems.
Look, in life you’re bound to offend people. Even if you try not to. You make up, you learn. Sometimes afterward you learn more about each other.
And you don’t know what offends people until you (or someone else) offends them (or they…[Read more] -
valtmy replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
I think the others have already given some very good responses so these are just my two cents:
#1: Think of other reasons for your bully to torment people apart from the cliche weakness, jealous or insecurity. For example, some usually nice people that I know unintentionally become bullies when a new person intrudes on the comfortable…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m praying for you!
- Load More
