-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Goodnight!
@seekjustice @jess-penrose I’m actually going to say goodbye now too. I don’t know if I’ll be back tonight, but probably not. So goodnight!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah no, I don’t think she did. It was fun anyway though!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I have trouble with showing not telling as well, so much of my editing involves fixing it! You are not alone in this struggle!
@Rochellaine i don’t think we were supposed to, but Jess did and I liked my last line so I did too!
I hope your confusion lessens some time soon 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yes…Someday. 😛 Of course I thank you! But my fingers are feeling confused right now, since they don’t know where to go.
@jess-penrose Oh, are we supposed to give our last lines? I’ve never done that before. But mine was kind of weird… “With a quick shove, Chara managed to stand up, and then toppled…” 😉 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Yeah, I have trouble showing, not telling. 🙁
Maybe after I go through all these and get the revised doc to you. I’m revising it in a different doc. 🙂
Just wondering, did you think I needed to develop the characters more?@rochellaine @seekjustice I have to go to bed. Good night.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
My last line was:
above the din came Errol’s voice, but I could not distinguish his words from the rest of the chaos.
your last line is very interesting too 😉
Sorry, you’ll thank me one day though (or maybe not)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ohh…I just realized that I usually do fifteen minute word wars, so that makes me feel a little bit better. 🙂 But still. I usually get at least four hundred words in a ten minute war.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Okay. That was the absolute worst performance I have ever given in a word war! I got 203 words written, which I believe is half of my lowest score ever!
@seekjustice I am going to blame you. 😉 After all that horrible slashing and cutting you did to my story I hardly know where I am anymore! 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Me too! I got 375. How’d you guys go?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ten minutes, sounds good!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Unfortunately I’m editing, so no Word War.
@jesspenrose Yes I’m curing all those zombies you pointed out. Thanks again. 🙂 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose @seekjustice Ending at :26 works for me.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sure! Maybe then I’ll get some writing in. 🙂 How long?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, mate 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing @jess-penrose @rochellaine
Would anyone like a word war???
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice It has. 🙂
@jesspenrose welcome! I’m finally going through those notes you left me. XP
@rochellaine *laughs* Oh that’s hard. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Hi! I’m attempting to convince myself to decide to write… 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@Catwing cool! Its been ages since I’ve seen you 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m editing Finding Secrets. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @alia @Rochellaine @anyone
I’m writing? Would anyone like to join me?
- Load More
