-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh really? That was you? Congrats on getting published! And I really enjoyed your poem! XD. I’ve tried memorizing Broken. And I’ve only gotten like the first two lines.
Yup. I beat you too it. 😉
So…I would rather not let the whole world see my work, so could I share it with you through Google Docs via email?
Lol. Yes, @filewrite…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira. I loved her poem too! Thanks for answering those questions. I have noticed that I need a lot more description in my writing. Agh I really need to work on that. It is good to have a second opinion. Thank you!
Yes, @livgiordano does really good poetry. She did an awesome poem for a story we are coauthoring. It was more like a story,…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Just don’t get distracted 😛
Yeah, I’ll probably be on later. I’m hoping to spend most of today writing, since it’s Saturday here and I have no other commitments at the moment!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’d love to word war with you, but unfortunately, I’m having to rewrite that section of my western, so it’d basically be cheating to war with you right now, since I’m half copying off of my old writing! 😛
I think I’m almost done with that, though, so maybe we can war later tonight. (Or later this afternoon I guess…)
Aaand,…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice At least this time I am looking for ones I need for my post. :3
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aww really? I feel so honored! And I needed to hear that today. It originally started out as just something I wrote for myself out of my heart, but after sharing it with a few friends, they said I should submit it to KP. And so I did. 😉
I can definitely share some more of my poetry with you if you’re interested. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s great, I love gif searching and do it way too much!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice pretty good. I’m gif searching. 😀
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I am! @ariel-ashira
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Lol yes. @filewriterbase13x is a very good friend. And if you don’t mind me mentioning it, I was the one who recommended that she should join. 😉 This place is pretty cool. *high fives back* And yes, I can definitely say that you’re one of my best friends, girl.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Cool! How’s it going?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m writing a blog post on HTTYD and writing… At least I’m trying. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking okay… XP
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy @ariel-ashira Praying…
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jessi-Rae *grins*
@ariella-newheart Thank you… *Alice laughs*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder @catwing @jess-penrose
Anyone around? I think I’m in need of a word warring partner 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, @ariel-ashira, sorry I didn’t answer your question. It is in the future. I imagine it in the late 2000s or maybe even later, but I don’t really have a set date.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thanks! I don’t want to be a pest, but can you answer any of my questions?
Hmm, what do you think @livgiordano ? Do we know each other? Just kidding, yes we do. Quite well actually. At least I think so. Liv is one of my best friends in the world. She’s pretty awesome. *high fives*
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano. Aw, that’s nice of you to say. Yeah, I would have tagged you too, but you have already read this part and know like the whole plot already. 😁
- Load More
