-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I did 😀 It was very nice!
(Also, congratulations to Uncle Bill! Um…you want to hear a funny story about Uncle Bill? We went hiking on Wednesday, along an escarpment with no fence, but I was explaining to my sister about your story and the problem I was trying to work out about why Chara would walk along the road–which I…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Hello again! Did you have fun?
I thought you had only one sibling? 😉 Or did you only tell me about one?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I’m back here now!
Thanks, it went really well and all the old people really loved it 😀 I do Scottish Highland dancing (Sword dancing, you know 🙂 ) I love writing at the library. It’s so quiet with no siblings 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh, poor, poor Connor! 🙁 My MC just had a panic attack and passed out. Now she’s better, thankfully.
Here’s a clip from a while back right before she passes out:
As she looked out at the road all she could think of was Hot. It was so hot. Suddenly her mind flashed as though she was back on the road, stumbling, gasping, hop…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh, whoops! haha. 😀
Well, I’m having the opposite problem that you have! 🙂 I’m a very slow writer, possibly because I took off two years in which I did basically no writing and only started up again a few months ago, so it’s taking me a while to get back in the swing. So I set a low goal for Camp NaNo, but I’m still behind a l…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Hello! How’s your book coming?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back now. You’re probably not done yet, but I’m tagging you anyway in case. 😉
@jess-penrose Are you writing now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I forgot to tag people! 🙂
Let’s see… @jenwriter17 @catwing @dragon-snapper @skredder @alia @ariel-ashira @dekreel (I’m tagging people even if they’re on hiatus because the conferences are in real life, not on KP. 😉
If anyone can tag more people please do so! Thanks.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice just hopped over real quick to say WELCOME BACK! 😀
I hope your dance performance goes well. What kind of dance do you do? Ah, yes, writing at the library. Isn’t it nice to write somewhere where it is for the most part quiet? 😉
@rochellaine Oh, and I hope your time at the conference goes well too 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to the Teach Them Diligently in Ohio here.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Actually, that’s fine, since I’ve got to help my family get ready and pack for a conference we have a ministry booth at tomorrow, so I’ll be back later too.
Have fun, and see you soon!
Oh good. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I missed you and all our crazy conversations and debates too. 🙂
Unfortunately I’m just about to go to town to do a dance performance at the nursing home, but I should get some writing time at the library so I’ll tag you when I’m back and we might be able to have a word war 😉
I think you mentioned me several times, so rest assured 🙂
-
Rochellaine started the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello everyone,
Homeschool conference “season” is starting now, and will be going on throughout spring and summer, so I’m wondering if any of us are going to the same conferences and will be able to meet up.
So, if any of you are planning to go to a homeschool conference or two, why don’t you mention it here to see if anyone else happens to be…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m sorry, I disappeared almost immediately after writing that misleading post in order to eat dinner. So I wasn’t here after all! 🙁 😛 Sorry you’ve got to go! I hope to see you tomorrow.
@seekjustice HOORAY!!!! Welcome back! I certainly missed you, but I got a little more sleep than usual on account of the fact that no one…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Thank you kindly 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, WELCOME BACK! *disappears to go back to schoolwork*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine sorry, i have to go now 🙁 I hope your writing goes well.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
HELLLOOOOO! I am back! And I’m writing 😀
(also, I’m gratified to read over several pages worth of conversations that went on while I was away and to see my name mentioned with great regularity. 😀 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I’m only gonna be on a few more minutes though….
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I don’t know if you’re still on, but I’m finally here! 🙂
- Load More
