-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, depends on what I mean by the word early. Early morning? or early for you? in this case its both
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Are you still on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia If you call 1:30 a.m. early… 😉
@ariel-ashira I think my favorite song from SBfSB would have to be Bless Yore Beautiful Hide. However, close behind it are Wonderful, Wonderful Day and Sobbin’ Women. 😛 Don’t Howard Keel and Jane Powell have amazing singing voices?
*puts hands over ears* No, no, no! Don’t make me kill my cha…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Thanks, I’ll check those out too 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
HI ALL! I knew this is a high-traffic topic, so I wanted to let people know here; Nadine Brandes is doing a giveaway on her website for some books by Veronica Roth ( 😀 ). It’s international, so here’s the link if anyone wants to take part:
https://nadinebrandes.com/2018/04/25/veronica-roth-giveaway/
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, you went to bed early???
I just realized that I only barely answered your question. would you like a more in depth answer?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I love those!!! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha! 🙂 I do go to bed early sometimes.
Of course I like Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! @sleepwalkingmk Looks like we’ve got another fan. Ariel, who’s your favorite character?
Haha, of course. No, actually, I’m afraid killing characters is possibly heartless. (Forgive me, @seekjustice 😛 ) But I was completely joking in my p…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Hooray!
@daughteroftheking Plot away! But unfortunately, I’m going to say goodnight now.
See you tomorrow, I hope!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hello, hello, hello!!!! I haven’t seen you here in a long time! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, thank you! 🙂
How’s the writing going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Welcome back!
Here’s the link to the correct playlist of songs, they’re all in the right order and that’s the version that I like best. Michael Crawford has the best laugh out of all the phantoms, in my personal and biased opinion.
Ah yes, that’s what my sister and I do too. Except, it doesn’t really need to be at night. Any time of…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Aaaaand I have to leave again. Bye 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice No, I haven’t. I probably should, but since the songs are in the wrong order in the playlist I keep getting mixed up about what’s happening. I can’t even listen to the songs as they’re listed on Wikipedia because they don’t have all the same songs in the playlist. 🙁 But okay, I’ll listen to a few more now. After I look up Mi…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine Well unexpectedly I’m on a bit more tonight. Writing and reading Seekjustice’s part 2 as well. (don’t worry, I’ll try my best to catch up in reading 😉 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
By the way, have you listened to all the Tale of Two Cities musical?
I love Michael Crawford’s laugh at the end of the Phantom Act 1. Its so evil and yet kind of funny at the same time.
But it wasn’t just that we thought it was funny, we were like pretty much losing it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia You gave your secret away? Be prepared for circular reasoning at random times in the future. 😀
@seekjustice My sister and I actually sort of “collect” laughs. We like Howard Keel’s laugh during his song Bless Yore Beautiful Hide in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, we like Robert Goulet’s laugh, but the most contagious laugh I’ve ever h…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Awesome, I can’t wait!
- Load More
