-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my dystopian WIP, reading for Skredder, getting distracted by Youtube and Pinterest 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m trying to finish chapter five of my book. and write the blog post for this week. what about you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’ve been there done that with computer problems 🙂
what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m still here. my computer is having problems so if I disappear its probably because of that
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes! Are you still on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks so much for your advice, it makes sense. I’ll try to focus more on what my story needs instead of what I want 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
you writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you! Basically I think everyone else here is right, complexity is pretty much what makes long novels long.
Having said that, my novels tend to be on the shorter side. I love writing novellas and flash fiction and the longest novel I’ve ever written was only 100,000 words (not short, but not…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Cool! I should be able to read it all tonight 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here’s part 11. It’s also a bit longer.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YowoswRsOTRd1jEAmLFf9RzYV3Hpczt6uwDcX_iR20E/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 OH, gotcha! I totally get it. Thanks for your willingness. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m going on a critiquing/beta/alpha reading hiatus! (once I finished reading for Ingridrd, Seekjustice, and Skredder that is). These upcoming months are just going to be so busy. I’ll let y’all know when I’m available for reading again. 😉 I might make exceptions once in a while for really short critiques.
@skredder @seekjustice @ingridrd @rochel…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd I’d be glad to critique this 🙂
But, y’all, this’ll be my last critique/beta/alpha reading job for a while. The upcoming months are going to be pretty busy (a few trips out of town, getting my WIP ready for an editor at Realm Makers, my equestrian team season starting, beginning a blog). I’ll finished reading for @skredder and @seekjusti…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@warrenluther04 aw I won’t be going to California this year (actually, probably not until 2019 or 2020 🙁 )
How was your hiatus? 🙂
-
Ingrid started the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, y’all.
Here are the first couple chapters of the first draft of my fantasy WIP, Substitute. Please, please, please be harsh. Pick it apart. 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mfYLvDN_yaH-bZPaBtSAFRid80w3Pm6NgUrJUZrQkG4/edit
Imma tag the people who critiqued the Prologue before, but anyone can edit!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
There is some shuffling, then more silence.
“Brek, what—?”
The door bursts open.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay! see you later 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, so far yeah. I only got to the wedding though. then the computer crashed.
well, I have to go now.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal You actually counted the number of turtles in Daeus’ signature? Impressive! 😀
And @mnvalentine , I’m sorry I’m getting back so late: I was on hiatus. 😐
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@mnvalentine I cannot read it as of right now because I have to go, but I just wanted to tell you that I’ll beta-read the first chapter for you and get back to you on this. 🙂 If I’m writing tomorrow, which I hope to be, I’ll read it. 😀 But I liked the
newspapermagazine article you included! - Load More

*thumbs up*
Good luck with your upcoming months! 😀
Okay, no worries! I’ll try to catch up on your novel soon 😉
@seekjustice Okay, no rush 😉