-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That might be a tad too many Js, but I love J names! I think Marc is good, because it’s a classic name, but the C just makes it a bit different to plain ol’ Mark.
I think Tanya Doran sounds really good!
I think Walter is such a cute name 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! Aaaand…goodbye… 🙁 Hope to see you soon!
@seekjustice Haha. 😛 I like Jay, but I already have two boys in the book named Jared and Josiah, so another “j” name might seem a bit much, don’t you think? (Although alliteration’s always awesome and amazing.) Marc might be good. (I wrote a whole story with alliteration once…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia Ugh, sorry guys I have to go. I’ll be on later though 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ooh! I like it. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yep!
What about, for the brother: Jay, Marc, Jason, Brandon, Corey…um, that’s all I got for now. Hey wait, I just realised that I took the brother’s names all from the 1970s page, when he wasn’t born then. Oh well 😀
The mother: Michelle, Tanya, Christy, Cindy, Natasha, Melissa.
The father: Timothy, Adam, Danny,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sounds great! 🙂 By the way, if you’d let me read it when you finish I’d love to, because like I said before, it’s a really cool idea!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Don’t mind me, I’m just quickly explaining myself
@rochellaine, The first few times I saw the prompt I rolled my eyes because there was no way I was going to endorse doing bad and still coming out the winner. But then the twist came to my head and I figured out how to write it without that being the theme.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia Are you all still on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia That is a really cool story idea!! Poor little kid. 🙂 I kind of think there’s a theological problem with it, though, don’t you think? “All’s well that ends well” isn’t exactly a Biblical concept. (Please don’t be upset. I’m just asking, and you can write whatever story you want. And I could be completely wrong about how this stor…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Yes, it does help! I have to not worry so much about my word count and just do what fits my story 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Coffee’s always good. 🙂 See you later!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Reading the old notes can either be exhilarating or terrifying. I worked out why Zac is so confused about whether he is Darnay or Carton though. My notes literally say “He is like Charles Darnay and he has an evil uncle”.
Okay…let me think about it. Are you looking for more traditional names, like Sarah, John, etc? or more modern ones?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, things are going pretty good, other than the fact the the stinkin computer doesn’t want to work. But I have coffee so I’m happy
@rochellaine, I am being unwise and instead of working on Decisions, am writing a short story called Dear Santa. I got the idea from a writing prompt. basically the kid has one day to get on Santa’s naughty…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, haha. I’ve done that, too. Going back through old notes/writings and just thinking, “How could I have forgotten this?!” (That happened with my Daughter of Judas book. I forgot about it for a long time and was really excited when I reread the beginning.) 😛
Their last name is Doran. Chara Doran, and she has a single bro…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Welcome! How’s things in your corner of the world?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, hey y’all. I’m here fro about 10 minutes before work
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
It’s past seven now, so its getting warmer. Still chilly though, and its not even winter yet. Brghh.
I like that song 🙂 But no, I haven’t heard it before!
What’s their last name? (by the way, I was going through my notes yesterday and discovered that Quillon’s sister already had a name. She was called Aster, but I like Adelaide…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, it’s currently 81 degrees Fahrenheit here, but I remember winter well and can definitely sympathize! 😉 My favorite morning song has lyrics which you might appreciate:
“Oh it’s nice to get up in the mornin’ when the sun begins to shine
At four or five or six o’clock in the good old summertime,
But when the snow is snowin’ and…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Awesome! Currently its cold, so um huddled up in blankets in bed witha beanie on. Trying to convince myself to get up and do some editing on Stars Fill Infinity
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Good afternoon! Things is grand! 😀
I’m editing/writing my western, working on a short story, and waiting for my brother to edit my blog post so I can (finally) publish it.
What’s cookin’ in Australia?
- Load More
