-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Perfect! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Sorry, not right now 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Alrighty, then! Enjoy your trip 🙂 And thank you for your prayers. <3
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira
I actually probably won’t be on much at all starting Saturday til the following Thursday, cuz I’ll be out of town.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Praying!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Is anyone here?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, I went ahead and put everything on a separate doc. It’s just about as long as everything you’ve read so far. And there’s a bout 15,000 – 20,000 more words left.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K2gcW2VDMwceVyzKPWxAtGQID1ttkQrFpRljfQoppmk/edit?usp=sharing
@seekjustice You can read this one too if you want.
I hope y’all like it! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia
You guys seem to be the only ones on here regularly, so I’ll just tag you. I’m going away for the weekend on a Youth Camp, so I probably won’t be around to chat/write until (your) Monday (my)/Tuesday. Hope you guys have a good time (and I’ll be praying for your piano thing, Jen!)
Fare thee well 😀 *salutes*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ll keep you in my prayers. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira How’s your sister doing?
Requesting prayer again for the same thing as last time 😀 I’m playing piano for a graduation, and, as expected, I’m nervous. It’s on June 2nd, and I’ll be playing pomp and circumstance for the graduates walking in and out of the ceremony. There’s only 6 graduates, but I’m still worried that I’ll mess up…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister My character (Rin) would probably rather be portrayed by a live actor, cuz she’s just real like that 😛
Would you character rather have a perfect life and but a terrible past, or a perfect past and a terrible life?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd I just read your post that you said YOU WENT TO ENGLAND!!!! Oh. My. Goodness. I want to go soooo bad! *tries not to bombard you with questions*
*fails*
what was it like compared to America? how long was the flight? what did you do there? any advice for my family (we’d like to go next year 😀 )? did you end up watching any soccer there?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder yup, from part 16 on. either way is fine, whichever is best for you 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, sorry. The title of the episode was The Manhunt.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just watched the first bit of S01X02 and I don’t think it is the one you’re talking about. That one is all about Barney trying out for a singing competition or something. What was the plot of the one you saw? If I know that I can probably find it. Or do you know the title of the episode?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Do you mean all the parts from sixteen to where I currently am in writing? If so, do you want them in one doc, or in separate docs like they are right now?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
I just watched an Andy Griffith show episode that reminded me of when Rochellaine told you that we say ‘big’ a lot here in America. 😉 I would post the link, but I couldn’t find it. 🙁 if you are able to find it, it’s season 1 episode 2 I believe. In the first scene as well. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@sarah-anson Wow, thank you for all the advice! 😉 It was really helpful. I agree about the ending; it didn’t turn out the way I wanted to and felt rushed. I’ll work on Rin’s character arc about trusting God as well.
Thank you again! 😀 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Awesome 🙂
So, I have a question: I’ll be going on a trip leaving this Saturday, so I was wondering if you might wanna post all your parts now, so that I can print them off for the trip and get a lot more reading done? That’s fine if you don’t want to do it that way, but I’m not sure how the internet or whatever is going to be where I’m…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here’s part 16. It’s pretty short, but kind of important. The next part will be much longer.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zDW8Q0s4lOSNAHAl1znpxIOLyg3e7mYPDbtni8v4ttU/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ingrid changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
