-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Well, I’m sorry you’ve had the concussions, but I’m glad that there is a way to eliminate the side effects 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira If you look back through the last couple of pages you’ll see where the knitting needles come from.
Knitting needles is a well-known symbol of elderly women. All the people left here on the KP forum are girls, so we’ll all be old ladies some day, and the knitting needles joke came from that, as well as a passage from a book I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @daughteroftheking Yes! YESSS! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking, kind of, are you?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! And thanks again ever so much for reading. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, That is amazing!
TIL WE’RE OLD AND GREY
@rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, @kaya-young, @ingridrd, @skredder, @daughteroftheking, Jen
anyone writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you go to the library and refuse to leave until you have found the longest baby name book you could find.
(it was 100,001 names. sadly, no meanings included)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m sorry, when I click on the link it says “Page Not Found.”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Guys…I can’t believe I actually did this 😛
@seekjustice @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @alia @kaya-young @ingridrd @skredder @daughteroftheking @everyone
If you agree with…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes I do! 😉
okay, no rush 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd Well I copied Seekjustice’s idea of asking questions at the end, so really you’re copying her 😛
my answers:
1. Jaclyn was definitely my favorite! She’s just so spunky and relatable and, well I just lover ‘er! 😉 William was also adorable.
2. it’s been a while since I finished it, but from what I can remember, no unnecessary or…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd Oh yes this helps a lot! I have some more ideas of places I can go with my family 🙂 thanks so much! I have an obsession with British accents too, most accents for that matter 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira do those side effects ever go away?
-
Skredder posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Was part 5 the end of When Infinity is Empty?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 About the title, I’m actually thinking @skredder ‘s idea of Underneath fits it perfectly! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
Okay, I’m gonna kind of sort of *completely* copy you and ask you some questions about my story, if you don’t mind (since you’re the only one who has finished it so far)!
1. Who was your favorite character and why?
2. Were there any scenes that felt unnecessary or just like a complete info-dump?
3. Are the characters (especially…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 OH! I actually went to England and France while we were in Europe, and of the two, I liked England better. I live in Ohio so we flew to D.C. and then took a 7 hour flight to London.
We stayed in a London flat for a few days to sight-see and also to visit my “sister” (who isn’t biological but is an orphan who we hosted a while ba…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m glad she’s doing okay now 🙂 wow, you’ve had three concussions?! O.O
I’ll continue to pray 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder @kaya-young Thank you! 🙂 <3 <3
- Load More
