-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I will just say that I have the first part of the course and it is really really good. Just thought I’d mention it 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I got it, but I haven’t decided yet
-
Alia replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, *sniff* its beautiful…
@catwing, thankfully I have a different name on SE
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira haha, this is AWESOME! 😀 😀 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister If you need someone I might be able to read them. Though because I’m entering a short story contest and I still need to write it, I can’t do it until after June 4 (which is the day I turn it in so I’ll be done).
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
did anyone else get the email from Daeus about being his ambassador to earn points for his show don’t tell course? Well if you did and you signed up to be an ambassador, then I thought we could share our personalized links here to help each other earn points by people using the link to get a free copy of Daeus’ book. And if you haven’t signed up…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@Ariel-Ashira Thanks! I thought it would add more depth and make people remember your lovely poem. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-Ashira Wow… We KaPeeFer on! *sobs* Raspberry blood. That’s lovely.
When we sign the declaration we should use red ink. (But the one @sam-Kowal shows to SE can omit the names so the spies remain secret.)
When will that declaration be ready @rochellaine ? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel thank you 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, I like that! 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m not sure… “The Kingdom has been torn asunder and there may come a day when kapeefers and enberlings live in peace, but it is not today!”
Hmm. That doesn’t really make sense.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira  Oh wow! I love it! My favorite part is
“To regain their Kingdom, now deserted by most,
Who apparently prefered to sit by embers and roast.”🙂 lol 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and @jenwriter17 I love your new signature. It’s very appropriate. 😉
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@everyone I’m sorry I never replied to you guys sooner! Life is still a little crazy.
@ariel-ashira *drowns raspberries in ice cream* *eats mixture* In the words of King Daeus, “Once a Kapeefer, always a Kapeefer.” Thanks! I’m glad to be back as well.
@koryn-koch Actually I think I’m closer to an ENFP. I need to update my signature. XD…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 Oh, thank you, guys! You are all so encouraging! I don’t regret joining the KP community. If I hadn’t, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like. Praise God for such a heart-warming community!
(And Jen, I’m not LEAVING, I just won’t be as active as I was before the hiatus. 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia *holds out time machine* If you want to find our Queen you’ll have to use this. *hides time machine* But as the Sheriff I suppose my job is to protect the Queen, so you’ll never get the time machine from me.
*whispers* I think @daughteroftheking might be able to get you to the future since she has a starship, (which causes me to be…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alai haha, yes I felt so bad when you were saying you hoped Rain and Jonas would be alright! I apologize for Seekjustice breaking our hearts 🙂 by the way, we have a support group for those who finish Seekjustice’s books 😉
Wait….maybe that is treason *glances around nervously* *slips into shadows*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Those are so cool!!!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
