-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh, are we still playing this game? Cool! 😀
@daughteroftheking That is a horrible question, but I guess Chara would probably rather have horrible memories, because then at least she would still have her good memories as well.
@leumeister Probably a live-action actress. If it were animated it would have to be the really old style animation l…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Rin would probably want to be rescued. for sure. 🙂
Would your character rather jump off a cliff wearing a jet-pack that might work, or jump off wearing a backpack that might be a parachute?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Jenna would rather forget who she is, have a perfect life and a terrible past, be portrayed as an animated character, and be loved by all.
Would your character rather have to be rescued from a tree by firefighters, or never be able to climb something again? Jenna would rather be rescued…
@daughteroftheking @leumeister @jenwriter17 @ariella-newheart
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariella-newheart Rin would probably rather be feared by all, cuz she’s used to that anyway 😉 Uma would be the opposite though
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@warrenluther04 Permanently furious seems kinda extreme. You can ask our new queen, @seekjustice if you need to do servitude, but I think we can forgive you unless you are a spy for SE. 🙂
*Remembers what good noses golden retrievers have*Â Wait! Are you a spy?! *glances over suspiciously*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Its even better when kids like books, they make so happy. Children after my own heart 😀
I never used to outline, but the problem I always found was that I never finished the stories if I didn’t have an outline. Outlines help keep me on track.
Goodnight! (Goodnight Bobert. Be good!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, good. 😀
Yes, and actually the only reason I stopped after two chapters and ten or so poems was because my throat was getting sore. (We also sang hymns for about an hour each night, so…my voice was used a lot.) That little girl loved books as much as any child I could have imagined! Which is great, of course. 😉
Have you e…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Maybe it’s slightly irresponsible, but I looked after him well. 😀
Oh, that sounds so cute! My youngest brother is four at the moment. 😀 he’s very cute 🙂 (I love reading Winnie the Pooh to kids!)
Yep, hopefully you will! I’m hoping to start the third book in July, but…I have very little plot at the moment and the outlining…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I’m going to sleep soon, but not quite yet. 😉
*hugs Bobert* Ohh, I missed him! Hm, do you think I’m a bad guardian for letting him use a time travel machine and travel through time and across the oceans by himself? After all, he is only five years old. Intelligent for his age, yes, but still pretty young. Just a thought. :P…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Ah, fair enough. You can go to bed if you’d like to 😀
*helps Bobert pack his bag* *pats Bobert’s head* *sends him home*
My trip was good thanks 😀 My wrists are better, but I’m still being careful with them.
I’ve edited over 10k now, so I’m getting there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I am around, but it’s very late! 😀 I got home this evening but didn’t mention it because I wasn’t planning to write. Really missed talking to you though!
Did you take good care of Bobert? And, could you send him back now?
How did your trip go?
Are your arms completely better yet, or are you still having trouble typing? Is edi…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
You around this fine night?
-
Joseph Darkgrate changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Joseph Darkgrate's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hi all! I’m here as one of Daeus’ ambassadors for his book (The Golden Ziggurat and other stories) trying to earn points to get some of his courses on writing. Here’s my link if anyone is interested (p.s. I did read his book and I liked it 🙂 ) oh, and this book is free…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @daughteroftheking @jenwriter17
Anyone on? I’ll be editing in half an hourish.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@warrenluther04 Welcome back!! Yeah, I’ll accept you back. AS LONG AS YOU STAY LOYAL! 😉
I think The Kingdom of Pen and the… what do you call that place… what, Embria? Emberland? Um… 😛 Anyway, I think the two should be separate, but still associated with each other. Like frenemies. Maybe. I don’t know.
I like the network of islands idea!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
And @kaya-young , could you amend Til We’re Old and Gray? It’s not only women in Writer’s Corner anymore…. Thanks! I haven’t fully deserted, after all. XD :)*swishes tail* *chases a squirrel*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
Guys, guys, guys. I have a solution.
The Kingdoms can both coexist next to each other. 🙂 I mean, SE can be a network of islands (the Guilds) and KP can be the beautiful lush Island we know it to be. 🙂 Does that work? (I sure hope it does cuz I’m writing stuff like that in my series.) 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
Hullo, Dekreel! Our friendly neighborhood Chasm Beast is back! Yipee! *howls in happiness* 😀 😀 😀
I, too, feel like I’ve kinda … deserted …
… the
… Kingdom…
*cries* ☹️😭😭
Will you guys accept me back? Please????? I’m still here peeps! The golden retriever lives!
Oh, and I’m still working on my KP series.…[Read more]
- Load More
