-
valtmy replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 3 months ago
It’ll be a while before I can post any more chapters because they are still not quite there yet. 😂. How long is your hiatus going to be?
By the way, do feel free to leave your comments in the doc. Same goes for @seekjustice and @ariel-ashira since I’ve given you all access 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice I will go eat dinner. 😛
Time zones are funny. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
unfortunately I need to go get breakfast. I’ll probably be on later but it won’t be for a while. Bye 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@catwing yeah you seem to like fire 😛
I have to leave for a bit again, but I think I’ll be back to edit later today. Bye! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I am enjoying it at the moment 😀
Well, I know in Australia we sell ethanol fuel, which is made of a lot of things that aren’t fossil fuels, but I don’t know what it is made of.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice
You enjoy editing? That’s good.Queen Aussie is no ignorant. My brain is not know, but me is no ignorant. Ergo you is no ignorant, you is eat chocolate. You is happy ate chocolate.
I have no idea where that is from… I think I made a joke.
I is happy.
XD -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 oh, thanks! 😀
I may have had a crazy moment when world building. *nervous laughter* I decided that this world didn’t have a global flood. Instead it had some sort of global fire. (Yes I like fire…) So, lot less fossils. Also no rainbow. There is something that is basically a rainbow but it has to do with fire. 🙂
I make my job so h…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Editing my novel currently 😀
*respectfully sidesteps question* *the queen does not wish to appear ignorant*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice what you working on?
Do you have ideas for the fossil problem. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira Definitely praying for you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
…uh….I don’t think I’m the person to ask. 😉
maybe this???? https://cleantechnica.com/2012/03/08/top-eight-alternative-fuels/
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I might check those out sometime. Thanks!
Also do you know what are some alternate fuel sources in a world where there were no fossil fuels or not that much. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@catwing Heyo 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper ah you just missed the kapeefer dragon in question. Maybe some other time 😉
what time is it where you are?
@catwing ooh yes, having an allegory for Jesus would be hard. Chuck Black’s books are an allegory for the Bible, and he seems to do that well, if you want to check his books out for research. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye fearsome dragon!
@seekjustice ‘Ello your majesty!
@jenwriter17 byllo horse turned car! (I said something to them so I thought I say something to you too.) -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 yes, we are… 😭
For some unknown reason I have a few MCs who parents are dead or presumed dead…
This scene was actually inspired during a home church meeting. The guy who was teaching that day had said imagine you’re in a burning building and someone rescues you. My brain imagined my character instead, and Tada my standalone b…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
*emerges* *glances around crankily*
The Queen needs her sleep, citizens. *Sits down on half-melted throne*. Interrogations can wait.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper aw, bye. 🙁 Good word count for the day though 🙂 *pats you on the back*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing We are so evil. XD
I’m signing out now. I wrote 1652 today. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@catwing …wow…
writers are terrible torturing beasts, aren’t we? 😛
- Load More
