@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey, @smiley (love the username) nice to meet you!!
Favorite book?!?!?!? 😱😱😱 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Just kidding. I’ll give you my top few (series count as one) not in order:
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
Green Ember series by S.D. Smith
Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Harry Potter by J.K. R…[Read more]
-
HighScribe started the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey, guys!! I’m Bridget, but for convenience sake, you can just call be the High Scribe of Aetherium. Much shorter. I’m a homeschooler and I just went into high school. I love to read and draw and listen to music, and I LOVE animals. I play piano and have a brown belt in karate.
I probably won’t be on again today because I’m doing some volunte…[Read more]
