@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
lol 😂
@trailblazer @everyone
Alrighty!
Lane
Lane realized he was holding his breath, and so he silently exhaled.
He turned a little bit, staring off into the not-so-far-off distance as thousands of thoughts flew through his head. A memory of the first time he was asked to dance came into his mind… and he…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Sure!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Also:

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Hope you like them! Happy reading 🥳
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Soooo… Unless you all insist that I bring someone for ol’ Lane, he’s just gonna be here alone…
Lane
Too much cake. I’ve definitely eaten too much cake. His stomach began to ache. I never eat this much cake… Well, I’m never allowed to eat this much cake anyway… But it is good and I kind of want more…. I should ask mother to make one s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@hybidlore
Huh yeah it’s normal again. That was strange.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@yeah, the font is pretty annoying. And I can’t figure out how to post memes anymore 🙁
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Yeah, lol I was like OH NO WHAT’S HAPPENING IS THIS THE APOCALYPSE XD -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@everyone
AAAHHHHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO KP??? -
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I know, it’s CRAZY. He’s currently working on, like, five books.
This has all got me thinking….I want to write books that people will make memes about, lol.
Lol yes! Isn’t that what every author wants? 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Like, over 1000 pages each 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
You should!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
- Load More
