@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Goodness. A lot has happened every time I get on here.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Greetings from the land of Burne!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has thousands of characters, (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I enjoy 2D and 3D ani…[Read more]
-
Beth started the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
My name is Elizabeth. I’m a homeschooler who loves writing and reading Christian fantasy, though one of my favorite books is actually a steammpunk series called Skyworld by Morgan Busse. I also really like hot chocolate- not because it has to do with anything, it just seems to add something to the really short paragragh, I guess. XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I’ll try to give Lane or Flazzy’s RP/POV tomorrow.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty! Sounds good!! 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now I’m scared lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty. Good night! 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
K. Goodnight 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazed
I KNOW RIGHT??????
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
IKR
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, did everyone, or only some people go to find Ellis and Ottoline?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think she posted before she saw your post.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yes, that happens ALL THE TIME.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Girl, I feel your pain.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
*gasps* A music playlist topic!? 😃 Can I share some of my character’s playlists here (even though it seems I’m a bit late)?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think they know Ellis’ name yet, right?
- Load More
