@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
A fist collided with the side of his head and Zahlin was thrown back. He twisted around and hooked Ellis’ leg, sending him spinning into Nahim. Zahlin took a few steps back and kicked Ellis’ sword across the floor towards him.
“I want this to be a fair fight.” Zahlin said, “Apologies for manhandling your blade, I’m not…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, yeah, that’s what I thought.
Zahlin
Ellis threw his sword over Zahlin’s head.
“This is going to be fun.” The blade said.
Despite years of training, despite many battles fought, despite everything common sense said, Zahlin spun around. “That was unexpected.” He said softly.
Someone attacked him.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
oh dear… 😓 I edited it twice and it disappeared, then I re-sent it and edited it and it disappeared.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, for the last time. Sorry if ya’ll get notified a bunch..
________________________________
Flaz
Flaz rolled a full circle, pushed himself off the ground, and stood up. He slowly walked into the dining hall, his feet moving silently across the ground, and his eyes watching everyone. He sat down.
“Flaz,” he said to himself, “If all goes…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Your post disappeared again 🤷♀️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well… it disappeared after I edited it twice….
Anyhow… something short from me… again
________________________________
Flaz
Flaz rolled a full circle, pushed himself off the ground, and stood up. He slowly walked into the dining hall, his feet moving silently across the ground, and his eyes watching everyone. He sat down.
“Flaz,” he…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ehh… something short from me… again
________________________________
Flaz
Flaz rolled a full circle, pushed himself off the ground, and stood up. He slowly walked into the dining hall, his feet moving silently across the ground, and his eyes watching everyone. He sat down.
“Flaz,” he said to himself, “If all goes through, it looks like…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
As a distraction to get him to turn around, or to disarm himself?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, what happened? I’m confused.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Footsteps and whispers echoed behind him. Zahlin picked up his pace, Sword bouncing against his shoulder blades. As he rounded the next corner, he slung the sheathe off his back and whipped the Sword out.The two young warriors – Nahim and Ellis – came around the corner and found Zahlin’s blade mere inches away from their f…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello Rae! I have to say- that last question was extremely important and I appreciate you asking! 😆 Yet I have to admit I have never had that happen. Though I probably have had my two little siblings step on one of my feet a billion times.
I’m also homeschooled and I will admit, I haven’t read the Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit.
My…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If Zahlin ever finds out that Ellis thought that…
Rest in pieces, Ellis 🤣
oh boy 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis had been keeping an eye on the grumpy old guy who was leaning against the wall.
If Zahlin ever finds out that Ellis thought that…
Rest in pieces, Ellis 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
Sure. (It won’t let me post it because I’ve already said that exact same thing in this thread 😛 -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim and Ellis’ conversation just about had me laughing 😂🤣
@everyone
I’m going to do a quick RP with Zahlin.
(btw are they back in the house, or is this some new castle or something?)
Zahlin
Zahlin followed the rest of the group into the hall. They seemed to have forgotten about him. As they entered the hall, several people sat…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooo!! I like Felicity’s board!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Those are rlly cool!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh boy… 😓
- Load More

