@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“I don’t think so,” Ellis said from behind.
Nahim gripped the Sword by the blade and pushed it out. “Peace?” He removed his helmet.
“Peace.” Zahlin sheathed his Sword and stepped back. He turned to Ellis, who still had his sword out. “You can put that away.” He said, “I’m not going to stab you in the back.”
A pause.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
*breaks/falls through roof*
Ha! I have gone through all 76 pages of this topic, and viewed all 1131 posts. Quite an accomplishment.
*dusts hands and exits through door (with eyes closed)*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“Stop or you die.”
Zahlin spun around. Nahim had something small and dark leveled against his head. Zahlin glared at him contemptuously before snapping his Sword back in its sheathe. Nahim visibly relaxed slightly.
Zahlin whipped his Sword out. Knocking Nahim’s hand down with the flat of the blade, he slid the blade into a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No problem.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
😶
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
Dust can be inside, Jonas. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone-in-this-fight
My goodness. *watches amusedly*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Here is a random mood board I made… Markus is the MC in Plugged In (a novel I was working on a long time ago that I’m considering re-writing…).
I can’t decide if I should re-do this board… cuz’ there are some things I don’t like about it…. 😒

-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello! I think one of the coolest places I’ve been to is probably Yosemite California. What about you? I also like hiking and going new cool places, the only problem is that there aren’t many places to go where I live.
I’ve actually been looking into historical fiction books. Is there any you’d recommend?
More hobbies that I have…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
And.. here are more playlist of that WIP’s MCs:
The first five were “Main” MCs….
_________________________
Rashion:
If You Love Her – Forest Blakk
100 Years – Five For Fighting
Little Wonders – Rob Thomas
I’ll Be There – The Jackson 5
Looking For Love – Trip Lee
….
I also see Rashion when I listen to Superstar by Trip Lee, but the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lets let them fight it out. I don’t think Zahlin really wants to kill either of them (but who really knows what’s going on inside their heads).
Zahlin
“This isn’t going to be a fair fight!” Ellis said. He picked up his sword. “it’s two against one! You’re making a big mistake if you underestimate your opponents!”
Za…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
😊 yeah, Bruno Mars has become one of my favorite singers… (perhaps second only to Evanescence…)
Wait what there’s a playmobil movie? O_O
Yeah! It’s really cute. (We’ve watched it, like, five times lol)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok actually, the chorus of the ‘One Of Those Girls’ song in Hoshiko’s list is really what reminds me of her. The other lyrics are kinda… not that great……
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
Here are the playlist of my “main” WIP’s five MCs:
___________________________
Blair:
Bring Me To Life – Evanescence
Joyful Noise – Flame
Lucky – Jason Mraz
Take On Me – a-ha
Viva La Vida – Coldplay
Today My Life Begins – Bruno Mars
_________________________
Flaz:
Harder Better Fast – Daft Punk
Dynamite – BTS
Yet to Come -…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty!! (thanks!… I guess? XD)
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
—Light shines on a man as he walks onto large stage. Twelve other dark unidentifiable figures (head-to-toe in skintight metal) follow behind him soundlessly—
Kazimir: Greetings from Burne, or in our language: Cho’dzon papan. I am Kazimir Ransley, a warrior trainer and descendant of Haunt Taunton. Welcome to this profile. Here you will find the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
DUEL! DUEL! DUEL! 😂 btw did you see my last post? Zahlin tripped Ellis who fell into Nahim and then Zahlin gave Conviction back to Ellis and said he wanted a ‘fair fight’ by which he meant a 1v2 lol.
- Load More

Wow. Cool! XD