@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It won’t let me do it 😭
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GRRRR. I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST A PICTURE WITH MY PHONE.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
THE ANSWER IS YES. IT MIGHT BE SO BAD IT HURTS YOUR EYES. BUT THAT’S FINE RIGHT?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I DREW A SUPER SLOPPY PICTURE OF FIRE FACE. HE LOOKS A LITTLE DISCOMBOBULATED IN THE DRAWING, BUT IT’S FINE…. WANT TO SEE??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Have you maybe already done a post that’s the same in this thread? It doesn’t let you do duplicates.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge
Your cat sounds cool. I think The Cat could watch Fire Face, but he basically spews fire when he’s happy, excited, angry, sad, scared, bored, and pretty much everything, so no matter what happens, make sure The Cat is aware of his ignition abilities. Lol. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I won’t spoil anything, but at least some of your questions will be answered.
My lips are sealed 🤐
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, no, I don’t have any tips, unless you can maybe get more specific.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
ARE YOU KIDDING ME KP?!?! SERIOUSLY?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I figured.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
BTW I think you’re up next for an RP. Ellis is the only one here who’s seen the Queen recently (I think he has, right??)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Auntie Silvae.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
WHOOOOOOO 🥳🥳
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I pretty much failed the NaNoWriMo challenge….
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I’m getting off here for tonight.
GOOD ByEEEE
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
Oh great, socialization. I thought sarcastically as the six people came into sight. I loved talking, but didn’t prefer talking to more than eight people a day, preferably.
Tren introduced me to Prince Fennin, I simply said “Nice to meet you” with a nod. I had zoned out realizing my backpack was not with me. I had no clue where it…[Read more]
- Load More

Don’t worry about it, that challenge is hard. How far did you get?
Um….yeah……..same…
😅 I’m still at 7,600….
@grcr
I’m only at 16K…I started November at 23K but deleted like 10K and started over at 3K…so yeah…nowhere NEAR 50K. How can people write that fast???? How is NaNoWriMo even physically and mentally possible XD
XD XD I know right?! And I think some people have gotten to 60-80k…….. IDEK……
I thought 50k would be really easy!! I was like “If I type 2500 words per day, I’ll be done in 20 days” …. and then the struggle set in…
But hey! 16k is great!! And oh boy… I don’t like deleting words…
I could have been closer to 14k, but halfway…[Read more]
I hate deleting words too…it just makes me so mad! lol!
Heyyy…another Cassian scene!!!
The next morning, Lilitu walked out of his room, wearing actual clothes this time.
He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Sef sleeping on the couch. Then all the memories from last night came rushing back. Why was she here? What had happened? Where were his parents?
Sef’s green hair framed her face, and h…[Read more]
Yay!!
Heeheehee, I love this scene too! 😆
I love the brothers….they’re so funny!!!!
Thanks for reading!!!
They really are!!
(No problem!!)
…oh boy 😅 …yeah, one month is crazy…