@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles
HIIII welcome back!! How’re you doing? -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s really annoying how they don’t allow duplicates 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Don’t worry about it.” The Sword said, “I’ve slayed loads of dragons. It’s no problem, really.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Goodnight, everyone, I have to go.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“They all die? Oh, thanks, Nahim, real great for morale.” Zahlin said sarcastically, “I’m sure everyone here feels so much better after hearing that.”
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
Along the ride on our big elks, Nahim and Nora began singing, yet I couldn’t tell if it was a song of joy or sorrow.
“What’re you singing?” I asked.
Sorry, I know that was really short and took way longer than a second.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I say the word ‘like’ way too much.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, because low morale is EXACTLY what our characters need at the moment 😂
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GEEZ. I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE IT SO GIGANTIC
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks. Lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol that’s amazing. I love it.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There’s my wierd Fire Face drawing
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no 🤣
-
Beth replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve also been trying to work on not letting the feelings of it take over my decisions. I haven’t looked into anything as far as books that help. Could I have some of the recommendations for books?
It’s pretty much as @hybridlore said about OCD, how it makes the thoughts way more obsessive.
Also, this topic was…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know. It might not have been Prismacolor.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know what brand it is. I think it might have come with my pencil kit which is Prismacolor, I think maybe?? Idk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I never liked them because they make your hands smell, and I hate stuff that makes your hands smell.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, Zahlin’s definitely not going to ask so someone else will have to.
SOMEONE ASK NAHIM WHAT HE’S SINGING ABOUT XD!!
- Load More

Like, all the time.
Wait a minute…
See what I mean!
I do the same, You’re not alone.