@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, that’s the worst :/
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Evania
“Don’t you think we should try and… talk to people?”
The thought seemed tremendously terrifying, but she couldn’t help but say it excitedly and wear a brighter smile at the thought, back where they were from, the sisters hardly spoke to anyone. Mainly due to the reason most people weren’t exactly friendly.
The two girls walked through…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Me: *forgets to put in text reference as well as just picture reference*
AI: *puts fuzzy bear hat on person I’m trying to generate*
Me: …
AI: Well you didn’t say no. -
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
AI is determined to either make Klethen look like a girl or put a red stripe on his face, for some weird reason.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

^Vethe. She’s missing her scar, and she’s not that armored, but other than that it’s really close.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Vithén, Glace.” Klethen said. He watched as Izre jumped through the portal in the ceiling. “Anyone have any ideas how we’re going to get up aghí? Because the same way won’t work, I can’t open another right now.”
Svlys
Izre had come back, but the rest were still in the other room. Svlys stuck her head through the hole in the wall. The w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen will accept help if it’s offered, but he probably won’t ask.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO HOW COULD YOU?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm. Interesting. I found AoL kind of boring. Idk why. Much of it I found rather forgettable. I never thought about how they were kind of similar.
I know. The names are so bad. I have no idea what SoS is ever referring too. BaM (and maybe LM, idk yet) is the only one that actually makes sense. But I’ll say no more 🤐
(Also, in AoL, M…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How on earth is everyone else going to get out??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Yes, I want your name.” Klethen said, “Is that so hard?”
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Evania
“We should go shopping!” Evania jumped up.
“For what?” Alina asked, not looking up. She was now drawing a flower on her sister’s paper.
Evania began pacing the room, going on with an explanation.
“What if we go to the dance?” She recommended.
“No!” Alina said decidedly. “You can go, but you may be alone.”
Alina
Her sister tried on…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Oi!” He said, “You never told me your name. I think I at least deserve to know that.”
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh okay! I’m going to keep what I put on there then.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“They are the darkness that dwells below.”Klethen snapped, “They are the shadows that haunt every child’s dreams. They are death.” He glared at the man. “Happy now?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
The two were arguing again. Bored, Klethen brushed the hair out of his face, careful not to smear the glyph inked on his forehead. “Can you two fight later?” He asked, “I am not insane, nor am I afraid or lying. Will you let me go?” He snapped at Izre, suddenly feeling very irritated.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have returned, temporarily!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I have to go. I shall return tomorrow. Goodnight 😉
- Load More

Ikr? AI can make some very, erm, unique artistic choices XD
Lol!!!
Lol. What AI image generator do you even use?
I don’t remember what it was called.
I can try to find it if you want.