@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol. That’s true. I will probably RP Carrie either tonight or tomorrow.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I was kidding… but yo know… it could happen maybe
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He cries FIRE?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If we don’t RP soon, Fire Face will cry… fire. And all your carries could melt, and the scene will be in flames. But no pressure of course!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Haha ok.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My characters don’t rlly have anything to do atm (partially because one is unconscious)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GUYS… it’s been a whole day since anyone’s posted on Character Party! I didn’t think such a thing could happen. Jk. 😆
-
Beth replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be praying that he gets better soon! 🙏
-
Beth replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! 😊 I think he is feeling a bit better since I just got the update that he’ll be out of the hospital, hopefully, by tomorrow.
-
Beth started the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
@idk
Hi… so my 3 year old brother is in the hospital, and he’s having a hard time with some stuff, but the doctors can’t find the reason for it. Please say a prayer for him.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care if we just jump them there.
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD)
lol XD
Ah, I liked this whole scene. 😊
“You’re already awkward, Lilitu. How do you think it comes across when you won’t come within ten feet of her?”
AHH!! I love that! lol
In his peripheral vision, he caught sight of Cass making wild gestures with his hands.
Oh man, I love it!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen hesitated momentarily before gripping Glace’s hand. “Vithén.” He said, “Thank you.”
- Load More
