@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I reached 15,000 words on my WIP!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm…
Ok, you said that this is a sequel, and I don’t think I’ve read anything from the first… so my opinions may not be the greatest because I don’t know what the characters have exactly gone through…
Anyhow…
– Does it seem boring?
Nooo…. I don’t think so at all.
– How is the pace?
Ehh…. I’m not exactly…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow!!! That’s amazing! Congratulations!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes 🫡
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops! Wrong four o’clock! Lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHH!!! I’m so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!! 🎉 🎉🎉🎉😆😆😆
*lights a random fireworks from last year*
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know what to RPÂ rn. Anyone got a villian that’ll want to attack my characters?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
AHH!! We just got a tiny kitten!!
-
Awwww! What did you name it??
-
😊😊 We haven’t decided on a name yet, but we’re thinking about Halo or Arbiter… (because we’re HUGE fans of that video game lol 😂)❤️❤️
-
WhAt?!?! You never told me!! XD I LOOOOVVVEEEE Halo! XDXD
-
Have you played Portal?
-
Lol XD XD Yeah our big sister got us hooked on it, and then we got the book series and loved that too. lol
Hmm, I’ve never played Portal before (or at least I don’t think so)… what kind of game is it? 😀
-
Theres a book series? Now I know what I need to get 😂
Portal is a first person puzzle video game with so many secrets! My pfp is one of the characters. If you ever get the opportunity, you should totally get it! -
Lol 😄 Yeah, it’s really good series. It starts Chief out as a kid, and how he became a legend and everything… lol
The main problems (in our opinion) was the flood book (because it’s written by a different author than the first and other books) and that our mom has to skip a lot of language in it… 😐Oooo… That sounds very interesting. I’ll…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hanako told me she might try to join. She just hasn’t said so publicly and hasn’t promised.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
👍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, do we even have enough ppl?!?
Ok, if everyone who said they might is able to come on, we’ll have just enough.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh that’s funny lol XD XD XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
more like taped it…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m excited! I’ve been excited all week lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! ☺️
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry that I vanished the last couple days. I was sick yesterday and the day before and today I just didn’t have to energy to respond to ppl who have tagged me. I’ll try to respond to everyone tomorrow 🙂
- Load More

Good job!!!! Thats a huge accomplishment!!!
Also, did you name your kitten yet?
Thanks!! 😆😆😆
No, we haven’t yet… my mom thinks we should watch his personality first. 😄
Oh yeah, thats a big thing 😀 (Although Arbiter would be so cute XD)
I know right!! (my siblings and I still want to name him that over most of the other options we’ve thought up lol)
That’s great!!!!!!!! Congrats!!
Thanks!!! 😄😄