@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t find it 😖 where could it be?? I know I didn’t destroy it in a fit of embarrassed rage 😢  where is it?? 😭😭😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NnooooooOoooooo
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
WAIT! I remember more! When I was really little, I started writing basically a Green Ember rip-off. Total rip-off. I only wrote, like, a chapter. I think I gave up because I couldn’t figure out how one of the characters’ names was supposed to be spelled XD XD I actually remember frustratedly trying to figure out how to spell it in Nashvil…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NO! Wait! I want to read them!! 🥺
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Part of me hopes I won’t be able to find it. I forgot to mention that I also illustrated it XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*cackles* You have NO idea, girl. Unfortunately for the amusement of everyone here, those have all burned long ago.
EXCEPT…
I used to be in a writing circle when I was little, and for the final assignment, I wrote…
PONTOON BOAT CATASTROPHE!!!
(((Extremely)) Loosely based on a true story)
I still have it, somewhere in the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey… if anyone has tagged me to read something, I will read whatever it is… it just may not be immediately… so yeah, sorry if I don’t reply for a short while…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*cackles*
NO!! Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YESS! AND THEN I SHALL LEAD A GREAT ARMY, AND ONE MY ONE, ALL WILL FALL BEFORE ME-
*cough cough* did I say all that out loud? 👀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YOU AREÂ
THEÂA CHOSEN ONE!! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, look! You’ve passed 2,000 posts!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! GUESS WHO JUST GOT THE BTS LEGO SET!!!! 😆😆😆
(sorry, I had to release my excitement…)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks 🙂
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas
I don’t think the Thou Movement is working :/ -
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, I forgot about this!
I probably won’t be able to participate in the next one because I’m going to be in Door County (the lil Wisconsin peninsula that sticks out into Lake Michigan) from tomorrow to the rest of the week.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh dear XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk what else to do, so…
Saoirse
Saoirse stuck her hand in her pouch and pulled out a stone the size of a large egg before calmly leaning back against the wall. She didn’t want to waste the stone – she only had two more like it – but if she needed a quick and stealthy getaway, she would use it.
***
If she drops the stone, it…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse shrugged, returning to tossing her knife up and catching it. “So do you have a name?”
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
