@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@walkbyfaith @everyone-else
(I haven’t yet read 30, but I’m at 28 I believe. I planned to read to there tonight)
Something I’ve noticed these past few days is how all of these characters: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, etc; all of them were broken. That sounds obvious, but I’ve always heard the “big” stories, like Abraham’s test to, ahem, give up I…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not very good at titles either XD
But I would say that you should make sure that is has connection with your book. As an example, the titles you mentioned having previously considered I would have a hard time remembering, because they could really belong to almost any book. So I would just say watch out for that.
Sorry I don’t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I tried a recently and it didn’t work.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh… the snow is gone.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Do you ever have those moments where you go to type a word you’ve written hundreds of times, and then you cannot for the life of you remember how to spell it?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Honestly, Glace is slightly terrifying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(Making Swiss cheese translates to ‘shooting everyone full of holes’ 😬)
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Ahhhh!! Yay yay!! It’s FINALLY snowing!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*rises out of the floor, smoldering and weeding a flaming sword*
AN INSULT! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL FIEND, TO A DUEL! WE FIGHT AT DAWN! TO THE DEATH! PREPARE YOURSELF!
*vanishes in a flaming blaze of epic-ness*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*appears directly behind you*
Unfortunately your evil little ploy has failed. The silent treatment will not get to me!! Farewell!
*phases through the floor*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Or right, I forgot.
*vanishes through inter dimensional portal*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m an aichmomaniac, OK?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes. They. Do. And actually, I stopped pulling it out and flicking it open because it got a bit squeaky and needs some oil.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*falls through skylight and does epic three-point landing*
HE DOES?? 🤩🤩I’m legit jealous lol.
*snaps fingers and disappears with a crack*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@prinsescachronicle22
*pops out of tiny cupboard*
Exactly! Knives are simply the best.
I gotta learn how to juggle them *evil grin**disappears through cupboard*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*materializes out of nowhere again*
Me. *swishes cloak impressively*
If I had more knives, that is. I need more knives :/
Ooh, SEE JONAS? I’m not insane just because I like to pull knives out and flick them open for fun! HA!
*vanishes in a puff of smoke*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*pops out of nowhere*
Excuse me, there is no such thing as too many knives! No. Such. Thing.
*melts back into the shadows*
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
…i’m practically a ghost these days…
-
Hiiiii! How are you?
-
Hey!
I’m alright… a little stressed, but I’m ok. 😓 -
How are you? 🙂
-
Im sorry about that 🙁 Anything I can do? Right now I’m trying to edit but I’m not really motivated.😂
But I’m pretty good! I’m finally starting to make friends here! We have a coffee/ board game night thing pretty often that we all meet up at all the time and I may get a job soon…….. Maybe……..-
lol It’s alright… the stress is writing related, so I kinda just need to keep thinking, plotting, and writing. 😑
Hey, that’s great! And sounds fun!
You may get a job? 😮 Ahh, that’s cool! 😆-
Its a total maybe, my parents went and said it was the best place ever and when they take me I should ask (Its at a video game store XD)
Eh, thats the worst. Usually I just step back and write short random pieces about what will never happen in my book but would be cool. Like a wedding between two characters before bad things happen or others…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
