@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe and
calyhuge are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m concerned.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Those are so good!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Greetings! I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, ruler of a vast ducktatorship. I am 15, homeschooled, and a Christian writer of fantasy, romance, and other random harder to classify WIPs. I love reading, dancing, and birding, and I am obsessed with ducks and anything duck related.
Fateful Night sounds interesting. I love…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Someone else should submit the next description. I’ll be on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow, with no internet.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m leaving on vacation tomorrow to a place with no internet. I’ll be gone until July 10. Assuming we have a month to read the book again, I should have time to read whatever is chosen when I get back.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
OOOHHHH!!! I’m an ECCENTRIC MENTOR!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi there, Ellette! Greetings from the land of Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist and animator, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred. I enjoy researching countries and cultures, and I love listening to music and imagining my cha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@calyhuge
YOU’RE BACK!!!!! HIIIIIII HOW ARE YOU? -
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello, Ellette! Your name is so pretty! And Fateful Night sounds so cool.
I’m Bridget, a homeschooled Christian writer. I like to read, draw, listen to music, play piano, do karate, and drink chocolate chai.
Here are a few questions for you:What’s your favorite book/series (or top five, if one’s too hard)?
What kind of drawin…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I love Lilitu’s board!! And Nevaeh’s is so saddd!! 💛💛💛 They look amazing!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Well…mine are sometimes horrific, but last night, a few of them were eating ice cream and bowling at 3 am in the White House. Not entirely sure how they got there though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
ANYONE WHO TOUCHES MY GARBAGE WITHOUT PERMISSION GETS MURDERED IN DRAFT TWO.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
The 4th one is too true!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Add “thorough descriptions of character’s outfits at random points” to the 3rd one, lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ah, say no more.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s from a madlib my family did.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Nuclear… eyebrows? That’s a new one.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s awesome! I’m totally going to do that now. (I’m not sane either.😉)
- Load More
